sft dongle problem

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Donate money to this user
plz help me how to install sft.iam unable to install new setup.

Hi, would you be so kind as to specify what kind of problem you have with the installer of the new sft dongle update, read the smart card correctly, check it in the device manager, what driver do you have installed ?, the alcor driver, it will not work to work with sft dongle, put screenshots and so the other users can help or guide, thank you very much.

toxic_

Jan 15, 2018
nepal
Hi, would you be so kind as to specify what kind of problem you have with the installer of the new sft dongle update, read the smart card correctly, check it in the device manager, what driver do you have installed ?, the alcor driver, it will not work to work with sft dongle, put screenshots and so the other users can help or guide, thank you very much.
yes its shows alcor plz guide me how to install the driver for it.thanks in advance.

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Donate money to this user
yes its shows alcor plz guide me how to install the driver for it.thanks in advance.

Hi, go to the device manager, connect the dongle, you will see the driver of the smart card reader, in this case alcor, right button, uninstall and below click on uninstall the software, wait, it will be uninstalled and installed by default The driver that carry almost all the dongles, if you do not give a button to look for hardware changes and you have to read perfectly the dongle sft and recnocer software.

Keep in mind that dongle as sigma key, box, smartclip 2 box and emmc dongle if you have them or have them work with the driver alcor, thank you very much.

Rikma

Jan 8, 2019
Help !!!
Unbrick detect MTK USB Port meizu m2 M88 using SFT error. How to solve this problem?
ERROR : S_SECURITY_SLA_FAIL (6004) , MSP ERROE CODE : 0x00.