unable to install sft

proyvind

Sep 14, 2018
Hi!

I just received my SFT dongle in the mail, have downloaded the SFT installer & plugged in the dongle.
Unfortunately when trying to execute the installer, it pretty much immediately exits without me being able to click any buttons or anything..

I've tried it on three different windows 10 64bit installs, same behaviour on all..

What to do? :(

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Donate money to this user
Post Screen Shot FOR HElp
Good, you can fix the installer of the new update sft xiaomi edition, do not renoze the sft dongle, I have tested in all USB ports and it does not work, I have tried other computers and it does not work either, thank you very much.

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

IS Dongle Conectivity shows In Device Mnager
Good again, if it shows perfectly, also the update 1.0.14 works perfectly and this update of xiaomi edition does not work, thank you very much.

KHWAJA CELL POINT

Sep 4, 2018
franky 38 brother you 100 percent yes sft 1.0.14 open perfectly but new xiaomi edition not found sft dongle but how to found 1.0.14 exe

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

franky 38 brother you 100 percent yes sft 1.0.14 open perfectly but new xiaomi edition not found sft dongle but how to found 1.0.14 exe

Good bro, this a caxondeo with this team, do not give solutions, answer when they want and if you are lucky that they answer, I feel I lost the money with this dongle and with this team, since July, have not taken any updates, now come with this xiaomi edition and that many colleagues do not work, I think they are only focused on their support in India or Asian countries, I have colleagues who want to buy it and I'm going to sell it. And if it works 100% sft 1.014 and the new update does not work.