Pakistan
HypoBox Not Connecting "Please Connect Your HypoBox"

HypoBox Not Connecting [Please Connect Your HypoBox]
unable to connect to the box, hypo box connecting failed,

Reactions: dinesh443

BouRRi_GSM

Oct 10, 2019
Just i will add something.
Box will not connect to software if your pc is not logged to a network connection.

First time i think like in video, need to verify smart card connection. And my pc was disconnected from network. And luckely i connect to network to check in forum then box connect.
I repeat this multiple time to verify, and i can confirm box need network connection to connect with software.

Reactions: dinesh443

Proxy

Jul 13, 2019
Just i will add something.
Box will not connect to software if your pc is not logged to a network connection.

First time i think like in video, need to verify smart card connection. And my pc was disconnected from network. And luckely i connect to network to check in forum then box connect.
I repeat this multiple time to verify, and i can confirm box need network connection to connect with software.

yes sir indeed it need internet connection for verifying SN to the Server

Reactions: BouRRi_GSM

Mohamedgsm88

Jul 3, 2019
hello sir , i receive my new hypobox today and try to connect it but not work , i do driver like a video with zadiag but still not connect

Proxy

Jul 13, 2019
hello sir , i receive my new hypobox today and try to connect it but not work , i do driver like a video with zadiag but still not connect

what u need to check is 3 step
1 --> check your device is the driver install properly from DEVICE MANAGER
2 --> check your internet connection is it stable ?
3 --> open the box, and pull out the smart card clean it and plug it in again.

if procedure above has been followed then try using VPN. if the error is still occur then contact me again sir

Reactions: Mohamedgsm88

Mohamedgsm88

Jul 3, 2019
what u need to check is 3 step
1 --> check your device is the driver install properly from DEVICE MANAGER
2 --> check your internet connection is it stable ?
3 --> open the box, and pull out the smart card clean it and plug it in again.

if procedure above has been followed then try using VPN. if the error is still occur then contact me again sir

thanx it solved on other pc put i reconect box again it show me new drive HYPOBOX DFU (High Speed)

Mohamedgsm88

Jul 3, 2019
thanx it solved on other pc put i reconect box again it show me new drive HYPOBOX DFU (High Speed)

worked now but need to restart pc every time i connected to pc .. mean it work frist time, if i disconnected box it will not work again untill restart pc

Status
Not open for further replies.