Redmi Note5 pro bootloader unlock umt Dead

shohelie

Oct 23, 2019
The customer is very abusive tome today and benefits me i will be very greateful to you if you do?

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Donate money to this user
The customer is very abusive tome today and benefits me i will be very greateful to you if you do?

Good, with that model of xiaomi did not have to have any problem in unlocking the bootloader or doing any operation and with umt it is more than supported by that software or team.

Sir, do test point, download firmware version miui 9, mui 9.6 or 9.5, do not panic if after flash the screen goes black, disconnect the battery and reconnect it and put the xiaomi in fastboot mode and it gives you unlock the bootloader, do test point again and you only have to return the xiaomi model to its original state to miui 10, remember to do wipe in case it costs you to start or start and do not check the umt server box, if you are lucky it will not ask you for credits if you do it with umt.

shohelie

Oct 23, 2019
After the flash,the problem is now 9008 Qualcom's mod becomes automatic and what to do,sir

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Donate money to this user
After the flash,the problem is now 9008 Qualcom's mod becomes automatic and what to do,sir

Good, follow the steps that I have marked you and when you flash do not do it with the latest firmware 9.0 if not 8.1 and do wipe through recovery after flash.