error 4014 ipad air 2

amayed

Mar 21, 2020
Luxembourg
hello I have JC pro 1000s I tried to change serial number on ipad 6 A1566 but each time it gives me error 4014 I tried several nand I have control all the components around nand there is nothing I need for your help thank you

Ngoclamgsm

Product Supporter
Nov 11, 2018
VietNam
Sonork ID
hello I have JC pro 1000s I tried to change serial number on ipad 6 A1566 but each time it gives me error 4014 I tried several nand I have control all the components around nand there is nothing I need for your help thank you
You can try replace other PCIe Nand.
Good luck to you.

amayed

Mar 21, 2020
Luxembourg
You can try replace other PCIe Nand.
Good luck to you.
I have already tried several nand

on the other hand you don't know where I can have the resitance value of nand
I do not have another motherboard to compare I have a zwx and wuxinji dongel but there is no resistance value

thank you

Kulasyi

Sep 5, 2019
The errors, glitches, or crashes on iPad, like 4014, can be fixed under the help of a system recovery for iOS, like UltFix.
Most of all, by using such kind of tool, we have no data loss and can be repaired easily.
The iOS/tvOS issues, like black screen, stuck on recovery mode, boot loop, won't restore, etc. can repair on iPad, iPhone, iPod and Apple TV.

nisamkannur

Nov 3, 2020
bahrain
check nand serial......

Raniyah

Oct 27, 2020
India
You might be seeing this error when your device disconnects during the update or restore, or if your computer couldn't tell your device to restore. Try the following method to avoid the error

Make sure that your Mac has the latest version of macOS or the latest version of iTunes.
Force your device to restart (Method depend on your device)
Connect your device to your computer using a USB cable. Locate your device on your computer.
When you see the option to update or restore, click Update — not Restore — to reinstall the software and keep your personal data.