Huawei update – Full Support for the Latest Huawei Kirin CPUs, All SW, No Test Point

Status
Not open for further replies.

TATAISONA

Friend's Martview
Jul 5, 2019
India
Software version: 25.55.1946
Release date: 30 July 2020

Yes, our big Huawei update has finally arrived!

Compared to other’s Fastboot methods, we developed a “Deep Method” that allows us to support the latest, and all future Kirin CPUs, all software versions and without test point – so you don’t have to disassemble phones!
It means that now we fully support HiSilicon Kirin 710/810/820/980/985/990/990 5G, all software versions including EMUI 10.1 and Magic UI 3.1 for the following functions:

• Network Factory Reset
  • FRP Remove
  • Huawei ID Reset
  • IMEI Repair
  • Cert Read/Write
  • Modify OEMINFO
  • Demo Remove
  • Set Battery Serial
We were focusing on supporting the latest phones but of course, we will keep adding support for previous-generation devices too.

ChimeraTool download
Visit our Webshop : ChimeraTool webshop
Read our Help & Documentation : ChimeraTool help center
Get Support : ChimeraTool contact
Distributor :
Official Distributors & Resellers

saqibmalik

Feb 27, 2018
punjab
Sonork ID
Dear Team, Peoples are understanding Fake etc But this will launch maybe later?

Sorry to Say !
Your Users Will move on SIGMA Or other Tools ...
You have cost each Functions by Credits , Thats not Good Chimera

Reactions: Rattitek1

saqibmalik

Feb 27, 2018
punjab
Sonork ID
Dear Chimera Team,

Markets Currently in Some Lock Down Situations, Yours tool already Expensive and we pay you Every year Main Module are only Samsung and Huawei other or not mostly Important , My point is In last update you have condition each function reward of Credits based that's not Good , We know you are hardworking but we pay you every years think about it, the beginners will destroy of yours this Update , RIP beginners ! Please reduce credit or any others cheap solutions for JOb !

May be you Reply and hope give us Solutions !

Otherwise yours Users will move on other Tools , i know this will not effect on you but the Mobile kings tool and Yours Scope will be low !

If you don't response Yours Tool we only use for SAMSUNG , [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

Sent from my Redmi Note 9 Pro using Tapatalk

alishihab2

Feb 23, 2020
Dear Chimera Team,

Markets Currently in Some Lock Down Situations, Yours tool already Expensive and we pay you Every year Main Module are only Samsung and Huawei other or not mostly Important , My point is In last update you have condition each function reward of Credits based that's not Good , We know you are hardworking but we pay you every years think about it, the beginners will destroy of yours this Update , RIP beginners ! Please reduce credit or any others cheap solutions for JOb !

May be you Reply and hope give us Solutions !

Otherwise yours Users will move on other Tools , i know this will not effect on you but the Mobile kings tool and Yours Scope will be low !

If you don't response Yours Tool we only use for SAMSUNG , [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

this true broo keeptup

Reactions: llucifer
Status
Not open for further replies.