HOT New Update F-Finder V4.0.0 (11 Januari 2021)

jbbasha76

Jul 11, 2019
cant install flash player coz support is no longer avilable thay stop at dec 2020
formated my pc cant even load pls give me fix thx

Attachments

• Screenshot_399.png
    Screenshot_399.png
    4.9 KB · Views: 15

Rizal Fikri Junkiee

Product Manager
Jul 20, 2020
Indonesia
cant install flash player coz support is no longer avilable thay stop at dec 2020
formated my pc cant even load pls give me fix thx
If you have trouble installing F-Finder, we will help install via Remote using Team-Viewer. Please contact this number:

Whatsapp or Telegram: +62 878-9969-9756

Attachments

• flashplayer32_xa_install.rar
    1.1 MB · Views: 50
Last edited:

princejgrant

Jun 2, 2020
jamaica
why are you guys keep updating this software and all keep having similar faults or partially done. people are running a business with this software.. for one the loading times are the worst. because it has to get the files from a server instead of the installation files so if the internet is down we are fked and yall took out the troubleshooting that were there from the Holy stable version you had in v2.0.0.6 . its better you keep that old version and stop the experiments. please do not provide anymore versions unless its properly completed with and stable

Roylex Sitana

Aug 26, 2020
Solomon Islands
why are you guys keep updating this software and all keep having similar faults or partially done. people are running a business with this software.. for one the loading times are the worst. because it has to get the files from a server instead of the installation files so if the internet is down we are fked and yall took out the troubleshooting that were there from the Holy stable version you had in v2.0.0.6 . its better you keep that old version and stop the experiments. please do not provide anymore versions unless its properly completed with and stable
Thats very true

nitin7091

Jun 28, 2019
PLZ UPDATE LIKE PHONEBOARD OR ZXW , LINE TRASHING ,
PLZ UPLOAD VIDEO IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE
TODAY I PURCHASE F-FINDER TOOL
I M FILL LIKE I AM PURCHASHED HEADACHE
NO MOTHERBOARD IMAGES
WHERE S MI NOTE 4 NOTE5 NOTE5PRO , MI REDMI 6PRO ,?
WASTAGE OFF MONEY
IF ANYONE WONT IN HALF PRICE CONNACT WITH ME
i need were u from