Solved Martvew product (

This topic has been solved
Status
Not open for further replies.

IMRAN BAGBAN

Friend's Martview
Oct 4, 2018
========================
iTz very very important message for all gsm staff its very serious matter for all of us
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
[emoji777] *Don't Trust Martview* [emoji777]
*And Don't Trust Martview's Resellers and Dealers*
*there is no support for customers and future updates*

*To Be Honest Martview Nothing Without UFi Team*
*OnLy UFi Team Main Reason For Martview aLive*
*Martview Selling Most Of Copy Products No one Products with Unique Solutions*

[emoji777]So Be Careful Deal with Martview Products[emoji777]

*Hey Martview you can't make people foolish anymore*

STOP YOUR CHEATING GAME AND WORST BUSINESS POLICY[emoji2359]

Hypo Box Martview Team And India Franchise Cheat Us

*Boycott Martview and Martview's Dealers*

Share everywhere and help our GSM staff

Sent From IN2021 Using Martview Forum App

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: essam2005

GsmToto

Super Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
UK
Sonork ID
Proof?
Then we will discuss Many people use this forum but we never get this type of feedback

Reactions: IMRAN BAGBAN

Martview

Staff member
Administrator
Feb 25, 2017
Malaysia & Australia
firstly what fake product you refer to if it about HYpobox we have already replied at this thread

And today we do add another compensate to india distributor with free Pragamfix again what else do you need again

Lastly, if any Martview name been damaged by your post cause lose millions of dollar i can swear to god i will lawsuit till you go to JAIL so watch up what you posting i don't mind spend million of dollar to lawsuit you this crap

====================================================================================================
Hypobox have given compensate with free dt pro and free hw tool on 29th March 2020 already, if you aren't happy with it should say on the 29th MArch 2020
Not until 1 year after had received all the compensation only then start unhappy with it.

Below link announced free dt pro and HW tool on the 29th march 2020
HYPOBOX User can go claim a Free DT PRO + HW-Tool From your seller

1. Free dt pro activation
2. Free Hw tool

As we martview also a victim been cheated by scammer...no one on earth ever compensate free product when the project failed

Martview

Staff member
Administrator
Feb 25, 2017
Malaysia & Australia
below the key person who asked Martview to make 5000pcs hypobox hardware which worth USD480,000 this stock photo i will post here tomorrow
Taken from Martview money USD150,000 already but they hide from Martview until today never show out ..

Martview have already lost a lot but we still try our best to compensate what we can with DT pro USD79 + HW tool usd 70 + another Pragmafix USD 39.90

So what else you need from us if you are not happy with the compensation for DT pro + HW tool on 29th March 2020 should have voice up not until Martview have pay double loses only voice out

KEY person Martview met and deal with name Uyung hide forever already no idea where he is now

They are the same with Sysco box, Borneo schematic, Combinett and Reetrax developer cheating around

uy.JPG

second key person no idea what is the real name only known as conglie also hide never show out again

cl.JPG

Third person coder used to send me video clip of himself telling all thing about hypobox but also hide forever now

IF anyone of you still unhappy with it tell me whatever failed project did they compensate you guys anything or choose to hide forever?

Last edited:

Martview

Staff member
Administrator
Feb 25, 2017
Malaysia & Australia
Below stock photo-packed which is ready to ship but we stopped ship out any stock once we found out its a scam by the coder

Below not yet packed stock which is still seating in the factory

Showing all this photo just letting you all know Martview is the victim as well but we didn't hide and have tried our very best to use Virtual product DT TOOL + HW tool + Pragmafix to compensate everyone

Last edited:

Forum Supporter

Friend's Martview
Jan 31, 2017
Martview
========================
iTz very very important message for all gsm staff its very serious matter for all of us
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

http://forum.*************.com/the-market-feedback/98754-martview-india-franchise-cheater.html#post353993

https://forum.**************/vbb/f112/martview-hypo-box-martview-india-franchise-cheater-2951410/

Bro When my Mother passed away Martview helped me with 1000 $. I am really thankful to them. They helped me a lot, I give you Screenshot check

Forum Supporter

Friend's Martview
Jan 31, 2017
Martview
========================
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

http://forum.*************.com/the-market-feedback/98754-martview-india-franchise-cheater.html#post353993

https://forum.**************/vbb/f112/martview-hypo-box-martview-india-franchise-cheater-2951410/

Dear friend check all post what Martview said. And I always try to help all our forum member. Check your this post : Ufi box card life counter 64% [Answered] Keep work bro don't harassment if any problem pm him. I think you understand .

Last edited by a moderator:

Arslanazed

Friend's Martview
Mar 21, 2020
Pakistan
Martview Forum Best in the World

All Martview Forum Worker All Time Ready To Help You

Only Martview Forum has given us a chance to make money and no forum has given a single rupee to anyone till date.

Brother,you should end this matter here.Martview Forum is still helping today and will continue to help check out my Posts.

Martview Administrations Sir Martview_Forum SIR AXECOMLB ALL HELPED ME.

Martview Forum Gave Me DTPRO TOOL CHECK THIS

Martview Forum Gave Me KURDISH FIRMWARE SILVER PACK CHECK THIS

Martview Forum Gave Me MARTVIEW T-SHIRT CHECK THIS

Martview Forum Gave Me GSD-DONGLE CHECK THIS

Martview Forum Gave Me 30$ DOLLARS CHECK THIS

Martview Forum Gave Me 21$ DOLLARS CHECK THIS

Reactions: Ngoclamgsm

GHOUSE

Product Supporter
May 16, 2019
INDIA
No bro martview and marc sir is good they don't cheat they helpful nature i know martview help me in my bad days but i donot remembered that's days
Martview forum is good and marc, bashir sir, swapana mishra sir also good and all team member also good i tell my option and my thoughts

Reactions: Ngoclamgsm

perata

Friend's Martview
Dec 21, 2016
morocco
hi
We are here to help and provide advice. We benefit and benefit between us. And if there is any doubt that this forum is a nest or fraud, you would not have been here personally because I hate that. No one will be sparing in helping you or advising you sincerely.
I did not suffer from any kind of fraud or fraud from the forum or from the store and their services are always good. The evidence is below at the end of the comment
The things are clear except for those who do not have an understanding. The compensation was referred to by the martview team, and I do not think that any forum or team does that most of them after a problem occurs, the topic is closed and the exit is closed without providing any compensation or explanation
Repeat the good in your posts. The forum was also cheated and lost a lot of money and is still compensating people

Martview Forum Gave Me GSD-DONGLE Here

Martview Forum Gave Me Pragmafix Here

MARTVIEW SERVES AND STORE Here

yuvneil

Nov 19, 2019
Below stock photo-packed which is ready to ship but we stopped ship out any stock once we found out its a scam by the coder

Below not yet packed stock which is still seating in the factory

Showing all this photo just letting you all know Martview is the victim as well but we didn't hide and have tried our very best to use Virtual product DT TOOL + HW tool + Pragmafix to compensate while you can still keep the hypobox and use it on EMMC again
Martview team doing good job there were too many tools came and gone but no body compensate but Martview do appreciate them

Reactions: Martview

IMRAN BAGBAN

Friend's Martview
Oct 4, 2018
Status
Not open for further replies.