Fix Redmi Note 8 Pro baseband null imei sim1 and sim 2

Wolf Tech

Mar 16, 2021
Balochistan
tested on begonia global miui 12.0.7 . init cm2 emmc tool on partition tool wipe nvdata. then write nvram and reboot if failed again wipe nvram and nvdata now write both and reboot if again failed wipe nvdata nvram protect 1 protect 2 and write 4 files and reboot this will restore original imeis sim 1 and sim2. no password on files.i have not tested on sp flash tool. to write in sp flash find in scatter file nvram and change "nvram.bin download=flase" to "nvram.bin download=true". just flash only this nvram.bin not other files of rom and reboot.

Attachments

• Begonia redmi note 8 pro.zip
    817.5 KB · Views: 2,944

Guti83

Friend's Martview
Jul 6, 2019
tested on begonia global miui 12.0.7 . init cm2 emmc tool on partition tool wipe nvdata. then write nvram and reboot if failed again wipe nvram and nvdata now write both and reboot if again failed wipe nvdata nvram protect 1 protect 2 and write 4 files and reboot this will restore original imeis sim 1 and sim2. no password on files.i have not tested on sp flash tool. to write in sp flash find in scatter file nvram and change "nvram.bin download=flase" to "nvram.bin download=true". just flash only this nvram.bin not other files of rom and reboot.

I did your process with Unlocktool and it worked perfectly, I recovered both imei and also the base band, I would have tried many backups and methods and they had all failed

Thank you very much for your contribution!