Sir Admin we need SWAPAN MISHRASir back to S Mod

pramod111973

Blocked
May 10, 2019
Bihar
Sir admin, we need SWAPAN MISHRASir back to super moderator again, this is my humble request
I need admin reply here.
Othwerwise we are striking for 3 days and it can be extended
I know this post may be deleted
Kindly think about my request.

Thank you..........
this id https://www.martview-forum.com/members/Martview_Forum.6969/

this id

undertakerr

Feb 5, 2021
uk
no one talking about that why he went down from his desgnation he is our senior forum member but whenever i want help he didn't not only me many forum members have this complaint so kindly admin sir think before taking any decision
Thanks

Martview

Staff member
Administrator
Feb 25, 2017
Malaysia & Australia
Below is why Swapan have been removed from Super MOD

1) he used Martview name and go ask from every coder for a free product this is abusing the Martview name

2) Secondly when his mother passed away Martview supported him USD 1000 for the funeral fee but he didn't use that money on the funeral but used that money to buy all dongle, activation code, and software giving free to a few of them in this forum .....he is using Martview money to buy more person siding him ...which will support him when we remove his Ranking
USED MARTVIEW MONEY AND TRY TO BUILD YOUR SOLDIER TO STRIKE BACK MARTVIEW YOU ARE REALLY HAVING A DREAM !!!! DO WAKE UP

3) He has at least USD 1000 worth of box and dongle and activation code from Martview but never appreciated still none stop keeps asking for free product.

So now we will totally ban this Swapan so for those who wanted to support the CRAP can leave the forum cause we don't need you

Below is the screen shot he used Martview name to ask for free product

Martview Convesation with Swapan

Last edited:

Martview

Staff member
Administrator
Feb 25, 2017
Malaysia & Australia
@

TATAISONA

either one of the UFI box at below serial number belongs to you so tell which one is yours as I need to block all SWAPAN box and dongle and activation software
Within 24hrs no answer from Tataisonia I will block both UFI box ...cause when I shipped 2 pcs UFI box one is for swapan and one is for Tataisonia

001188410081 001185522493

001188404387 - 001185515081

Last edited: