F-Finder Pro Please wait Loading... not opening files

mil rookie

Sep 28, 2019
F-Finder Pro is not opening any files... only Please Wait Loading... then nothing happens. Please Fix the problem. and on smart schematic. "Load Data Failed would you like to load it again?" always not loading...

pxleet

Sep 27, 2021
France
F-Finder Pro is not opening any files... only Please Wait Loading... then nothing happens. Please Fix the problem. and on smart schematic. "Load Data Failed would you like to load it again?" always not loading...
I got same problem bro... I think i will try on another computer or virtual machine to see what's going on... Maybe Frameworks problem i don't know...

chikooo20100

Nov 11, 2020
egypt
My dongle has not been working for a long time
Is there a problem with the server, or the service has been suspended for the dongle, or is there an annual subscription to the dongle since 2021

chikooo20100

Nov 11, 2020
egypt
My dongle has not been working for a long time
Is there a problem with the server, or the service has been suspended for the dongle, or is there an annual subscription to the dongle since 2021
F-Finder Pro is not opening any files... only Please Wait Loading... then nothing happens. Please Fix the problem. and on smart schematic. "Load Data Failed would you like to load it again?" always not loading..
.me too