Injustice in Sam Key

p.lsolution

Jan 5, 2019
SAMKEY blocked two of my accounts on 01/08/2021. It has been almost a week since this incident took place.
Every day, I inform their customer section and Skype Account Unblock Department about this, but they have failed to Unblock those 2 accounts.
The last time their customer service agent told me today was that both accounts with Unlock Credits have been blocked from being recovered. No specific reason was given for the block and the Unlock Credits in those accounts could not be refunded. As a Samkey customer for many years, I wrote this to let other members of the group know about this injustice. Furthermore, I feel that unlock credits bought from them with my personal money, such as unjustly blocking the account and disposing of it, is tantamount to burning or tearing the money and making it unusable. Finally, I urge you, the samkey customers, to be very careful when dealing with the company. They will unjustly block your account with unlocked credit without any prior notice or warning.

Thanks.

My Blocked Account User Names

1) samkeyius880011tow

2) samkeyus119872vlq

Attachments

• qqqqq.jpeg
    qqqqq.jpeg
    83.2 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
Reactions: =-rebel-=

=-rebel-=

Jan 22, 2020
Philippines
SAMKEY blocked two of my accounts on 01/08/2021. It has been almost a week since this incident took place.
Every day, I inform their customer section and Skype Account Unblock Department about this, but they have failed to Unblock those 2 accounts.
The last time their customer service agent told me today was that both accounts with Unlock Credits have been blocked from being recovered. No specific reason was given for the block and the Unlock Credits in those accounts could not be refunded. As a Samkey customer for many years, I wrote this to let other members of the group know about this injustice. Furthermore, I feel that unlock credits bought from them with my personal money, such as unjustly blocking the account and disposing of it, is tantamount to burning or tearing the money and making it unusable. Finally, I urge you, the samkey customers, to be very careful when dealing with the company. They will unjustly block your account with unlocked credit without any prior notice or warning.

Thanks.

My Blocked Account User Names

1) samkeyius880011tow

2) samkeyus119872vlq
yes thats the problem of samkey today.. they blocked accounts...

• Angry
Reactions: TeraBaap

p.lsolution

Jan 5, 2019
I hear from Samkey,

1) Why do you Blacklist computers?

2) We can not do any harm to their server except unlocking the phone using the username and password they have given us. So why are they blocking our account with Unlock Credits?

3) How do we, the consumers, identify such a backlisted computer?

4) What happens to the Unlock Credits I have paid for by permanently blocking accounts without any warning?

They never answer these questions.

They waste our money

k4bini

Dec 8, 2020
solomon islands
I hear from Samkey,

2) We can not do any harm to their server except unlocking the phone using the username and password they have given us. So why are they blocking our account with Unlock Credits?

4) What happens to the Unlock Credits I have paid for by permanently blocking accounts without any warning?

They waste our money
Hey, Buddy, i'm not a Samkey user, but i felt your frustration....... please have time to read through this thread...... hope it makes some sense.

News - Samkey CodeReader Updates in one place

k4bini

Dec 8, 2020
solomon islands
I hear from Samkey,

They waste our money
hey buddy try check this out.. taken from the samkey forum...................

Attachments

• samkey.JPG
    samkey.JPG
    148.8 KB · Views: 64

kingunlockpr

Friend's Martview
Mar 31, 2020
Puerto Rico
PayPal:

Donate money to this user
I thimk you never know about samkey... no no this people and samshit tool think you want to steal their codes, i dont know why block, just sucesful unlock but phone still locked like a115az that have a lot of bugs i never buy again samkey i quit from my web and never selling again

• Wow
Reactions: TeraBaap

busywonder

Nov 21, 2019
Samkey is receiving bad publicity these days and I think they need to work on that. People are complaining about them on gsmhosting, Facebook groups and even here.

TeraBaap

Nov 9, 2021
USA
The problem is,False accusation of spying and hacking,Blocking accounts because there software glitch,Blocking account without warning,Blocking account without refund,Using very bad language,Not replying and blocking on skype.......(you dont see the problem because its not your account).