Medusa medusa pro 2 problem upgrade kit

Medusa Box

stiven81

Sep 7, 2018
Your current activation is not fully compatible with present hardware and requires an upgrade. Some features may be disabled or slower than expected. Use Card Update Tool to activate your upgrade string.

help

TATAISONA

Friend's Martview
Jul 5, 2019
India
Your current activation is not fully compatible with present hardware and requires an upgrade. Some features may be disabled or slower than expected. Use Card Update Tool to activate your upgrade string.

help
Please try this & re-check....

1. Click on Card Update from Welcome Tab or Open Octoplus-Medusa Pro card updater manualy from instalation directory,
2. Update your card.
3. After card update finished start Medusa software & check

Try this way
Or contact to gsmserver managers in online chat at www.gsmserver.com they will help You.

stiven81

Sep 7, 2018
Please try this & re-check....

1. Click on Card Update from Welcome Tab or Open Octoplus-Medusa Pro card updater manualy from instalation directory,
2. Update your card.
3. After card update finished start Medusa software & check

Try this way
Or contact to gsmserver managers in online chat at www.gsmserver.com they will help You.
Thanks friend for the help, I already carried out the process that you mention and the same problem I contacted by gsmserver they tell me that only with the provider that sold me which was martview