MRT Mrt dongle fully dead???????

MRT Team
Status
Not open for further replies.

balaji4004

Jul 3, 2021
Mumbai
Now all users happy???
Make more successful post and team earn money and when they earned money and they left and make another tool.. all users i think forget past like volcano gpg dragon avator etc tool left when they earned.. so think it before any successful post. Its not our work. We pay money for use not for help to team who earned money from our post.
Post only bugs problem report.. not only here i said everywhere.
They will post successful post . Its their work not ours. And if u still continue your posting then keep it up...and buy everytime new tool and do their job without earn

sagar2567

Friend's Martview
Nov 30, 2019
dont cry . if u mistakes everytime same and help every software making team it will always happen and u cant do anything in software history many team left so its not new if mrt team dead. they will back with another software name .learn from your past software team and do your job with earn money not without earn support. just one thing i want to tell every users not only mrt users but every software users. dont post support any software team with posting and adversting their software with social medial like youtube fb whatsapp insta etc. just post only bugs and problems. think about it . jai hind

Reactions: anceng and jventura

jventura

Feb 13, 2020
dont cry . if u mistakes everytime same and help every software making team it will always happen and u cant do anything in software history many team left so its not new if mrt team dead. they will back with another software name .learn from your past software team and do your job with earn money not without earn support. just one thing i want to tell every users not only mrt users but every software users. dont post support any software team with posting and adversting their software with social medial like youtube fb whatsapp insta etc. just post only bugs and problems. think about it . jai hind
It is the same UFI Box team totally abandoned, my mistake to trust them again.
Greetings Unlockers

Awara7214

Jan 27, 2020
Bhai umeed rakhen inshaallah sub theek hoga agar totaly dead hona hota to ver3. 95 work na krta many models great 1 click unlock with ver3. 95

Reactions: ytsfre74

M.v.serj

May 5, 2021
новгород
похоже нас всех наебали. разрабочики денег заработали и слились пора в суд подавать за не качевственый продукт

idynk

Aug 21, 2018
Indonesia
As long as version 5.52 can still download updates, I'm sure there's still something working, either updating or dying, I hope it doesn't die :)

Reactions: cantaro95

Lewis

Oct 7, 2021
Zambia
Please help us to update the software latest version not working even v3.95 is not working well

Status
Not open for further replies.