About ~Leo~ GSMHOSTING Thief

aguhy

Feb 8, 2019
We wanted to inform for a great cheater.

Name: Ahmed Leo
GsmHosting Username: LEO
unlockegypt.com
[email protected]
Whatsapp: +201002233223
Telegram: +201002233223
Sonork: 100.1577902
PayPal: [email protected]
Address: 82,Fesal City ,Sidi Beshr alexandria, alexandria 55555 Egypt.

facebook.com/AhmedLeopard
facebook.com/Unlockegyptbyleo

Someone claimed about gsm hosting team. Beaware All From GSM Hosting(GSM FOrums) Big Scammers: Beawre For Gsm Forum Big Scam Forums Gsm Hosting scam

[video=youtube;nYB9Jy0qf3A]

[video=youtube;PrTB3dp5xV0]

See more details ➡

Buy ************** Section - [Fraud Alert] Think thousands time before buy
Top Cheaters in **************
About ..::Neo::.. GSM HOSTING
Beware nck-unlocker.com scam team of **************
Fraud Alert adminunlocker.com aka Parash from Bangladesh

If you have any concern about this thread, PM/REPLY.

aguhy

Feb 8, 2019
Leo Cheater activities.

MR bod, as I know you had a SMOD rank since they ware banned (kicked) you while a few years ago, I know what was the reason, maybe they abused their power but why are you requesting to scammers? Are you losing your brain or someone hired you to request to the Leo cheater/fraud? And WTF, gsm hosting have nothing rules, they do not maintain any rules or they don't know about maintenance, they need a special lesson. All are cover if they have profits or they will blackmail when they don't have profit on any matter. such one the person as zfank, you message him thousands of times for an issue, he will never a response you, but just say, I want to send money to you, then instantly response because loving money for the scam/fraudulent/blackmail/hassle. as you are old guy, just avoid supporting real scammers to keep the good identity of you.

see their other scam activities.

aguhy

Feb 8, 2019
Beware from unlockegypt.com this is Leo, scammer of Gsm Hosting Smod. And also never believe any mod/smod of Gsm Hosting, they are scamming by abusing their power and scamming behind.

Reactions: MarcTang

aguhy

Feb 8, 2019
Leo Scammer down, now Launched by new scam team of Gsm Hosting.com.
Yes, the internet is a big place, that you will also realize how big.
@axecom, Talk here if you are innocent or you have to leave from Gsm Hosting Scam Team.

Last edited:
Reactions: Admin and martview

~Leo~

Sep 12, 2019

If you spent all this efforts of making threads everywhere in working and trying to pay back all this innocent users you cheated i think by the bow you will be working in gsm as before
@mods and admins please delete thread as my reputation is well known even before this guy was trying to hold pc mouse and as you can see he have no proofs what so ever ,and many many users provided lots of proofs that we took decision to list him as cheater
Thanks if anyone need any details let me know
Please check his ip addresses

aguhy

Feb 8, 2019

If you spent all this efforts of making threads everywhere in working and trying to pay back all this innocent users you cheated i think by the bow you will be working in gsm as before
@mods and admins please delete thread as my reputation is well known even before this guy was trying to hold pc mouse and as you can see he have no proofs what so ever ,and many many users provided lots of proofs that we took decision to list him as cheater
Thanks if anyone need any details let me know
Please check his ip addresses
1st you need ip, here is IP: 42.0.5.225 and sit to your pocket.

Where is your reputation? Now people knows who are you and what is Gsm Hosting. You have abused your power that where you got the rights? And why you are doing unlocking business while you are smod in Gsm Hosting? You have brake Gsm Hosting rules and shout here? Also you did not pay which is you have used services as unpaid bills.

Note: We do not permit you to the supervision of our website rules, even you called that we do not have to break our rules but even you have abused your power. Because this yours (GSM Hosting) fu***g systems.

~Leo~

Sep 12, 2019
Good man now you are claiming anyway my paypal history has got payments and if this is the case here and this honest forum leaders as you claim even ask for proofs for what ever claims you think you have am ready to make this open discussion and post what ever proofs needed to clear my name and even prove how much and how many users you cheated
Am happy to help
And i would advise you to post another screenshots with the times i used this 1k in your one day was trusted good source for my only local small business , yes you idiot we do business and we own businesses in gsm even before you were born judging from your childish and fake claims and i never ever had single user outside egypt

aguhy

Feb 8, 2019
Good man now you are claiming anyway my paypal history has got payments and if this is the case here and this honest forum leaders as you claim even ask for proofs for what ever claims you think you have am ready to make this open discussion and post what ever proofs needed to clear my name and even prove how much and how many users you cheated
Am happy to help
And i would advise you to post another screenshots with the times i used this 1k in your one day was trusted good source for my only local small business , yes you idiot we do business and we own businesses in gsm even before you were born judging from your childish and fake claims and i never ever had single user outside egypt
So you want I will show all (A-Z) WhatsApp history in public place that what you have done and people will see what's your behavior?
You have thousands of local businesses, no matters. The matter is you have violated gsm hosting RULES that you are not allowed to making unlocking business on online because you have all-access, you know where deals betweens. So, this acts as your
Thief and not only you, more mod and smod involved.

When reported on your forum, why you deleted posts if you are a loyal guy?

We did not make a fake report because you are fraud even when a report on your forum, you have removed the reports without discussion, that's called Abuse of Power.

We already provided many proofs and Gsm Hosting cheaters team still not resolve anything. look below what happened to all reports, then talk and we will also happy if gsm hosting fixes their previous violations.

Note: You (or Gsm Hosting) is not allowed to supervision our business rules or policy nor we did not agree or agreements such things between we and gsm hosting. So don't force us to do illegal to us that we never do. When you force/supervision us, you must be responsible for your property or financial matters.

~Leo~

Sep 12, 2019
Ok as long as you make the rules here i guess this is my last reply in here as you are well known to be childish most wanted cheater in gsm history and i don't think defending my self or proving anything to you was my point
You do what you have to do and i won't let some kid and cheater drag me down to his level and my reputation in gsm is very very long and well known
Am sorry i posted here

aguhy

Feb 8, 2019
Ok as long as you make the rules here i guess this is my last reply in here as you are well known to be childish most wanted cheater in gsm history and i don't think defending my self or proving anything to you was my point
You do what you have to do and i won't let some kid and cheater drag me down to his level and my reputation in gsm is very very long and well known
Am sorry i posted here
Yes, you are one of Thief and cheater, you ware our customer, used services as unpaid and failed clear dues in timely and paid partial amount after 6 months even still you have an unpaid bill that not paid yet. If you don't have clients outside of Egypt, you don't need a website or you have to ban your website that people won't access outside of Egypt. If you have a website and if you are super mod, you must access section owners users details and dealing which one is perfect. Even when you come to us, you show up that you are smod of gsm hosting and buying services from us with your identity. So, this is your reputation-policy, correct?
Also, how a smod have section in the forum even we provide proof who is that, so did you take any action? You did not because you know how to blackmail someone, how to act as a Thief.

Whatever you called as childish, kids, bla bla, it never makes any sense to us until you (gsm hosting) have fixed all of the claims against gsm hosting that published in public place. Once fixed, we will behavior normal mode with gsm hosting clients and fix issues but you must ban (which is already made a decision) those clients who violated our terms and conditions because rules are rules. You (gsm hosting) may abuse of power but we can't initiate outside of our terms even you called we did not violate any of our terms. We know we don't have the issues more than 10 clients or more than 3k USD, so it does not impact our businesses but we do not accept any single sound from a scam team of Gsm Hosting until they fix their policy and prevent violation of their own rules.