Solved After Bootloader Unlock On REDMI NOTE 7S Screen Blank UMT

This topic has been solved

hakim_sheik

Aug 16, 2019
I want solution for the problem that I was unlocked bootloader through UMT pro dongle on REDMI NOTE 7S using Boot patch option. After successfully unlocked the phone, phone starts with blank screen but i can see the blank blue screen and phone also detected when i connected to PC. So kindly give your solution to help me

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Donate money to this user
I want solution for the problem that I was unlocked bootloader through UMT pro dongle on REDMI NOTE 7S using Boot patch option. After successfully unlocked the phone, phone starts with blank screen but i can see the blank blue screen and phone also detected when i connected to PC. So kindly give your solution to help me
Good,
I guess you will have umt credits or authorized xiaomi account, so download this firmware V10.3.10.0.PFGMIXM or V10.2.7.0.PFGMIXM and it will return to normal, if it stays in bootloop, it goes into recovery mode and do wipe.

hakim_sheik

Aug 16, 2019
Good,
I guess you will have umt credits or authorized xiaomi account, so download this firmware V10.3.10.0.PFGMIXM or V10.2.7.0.PFGMIXM and it will return to normal, if it stays in bootloop, it goes into recovery mode and do wipe.
First of all, thank you so much for your reply. And Can i flash this ROM with Xiaomi No auth firehose that you have posted before?

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Thank you

Good, with umt and with any professional tool or with files, what it does is downgrade to miui 9 version, to the new xiaomi some leave directly with miui 10 do not leave with miui 9, so the screen goes black, but it is normal Do not be scared, disconnect the flex from the battery, reconnect it and put it in fastboot mode and unlock the bootloader, once unlocked you can flash with miflash in fastboot mode that will no longer ask you for the authorized Xiaomi account, important things to keep in mind when flashing with miflash so that there are not the typical errors that come out, you have to put the firmware folder or on the desktop or in the folder or drive C: there will be no errors.

More things to keep in mind and that everyone should already know, look at the screenshots:

If we leave as it is in the clean all and lock screenshot, it will not flash, revive and close the xiaomi bootloader.

On the other hand, if we put it in clean all, it will flash us, revive but the xiaomi bootloader will not close.

hakim_sheik

Aug 16, 2019
Good, with umt and with any professional tool or with files, what it does is downgrade to miui 9 version, to the new xiaomi some leave directly with miui 10 do not leave with miui 9, so the screen goes black, but it is normal Do not be scared, disconnect the flex from the battery, reconnect it and put it in fastboot mode and unlock the bootloader, once unlocked you can flash with miflash in fastboot mode that will no longer ask you for the authorized Xiaomi account, important things to keep in mind when flashing with miflash so that there are not the typical errors that come out, you have to put the firmware folder or on the desktop or in the folder or drive C: there will be no errors.

More things to keep in mind and that everyone should already know, look at the screenshots:

If we leave as it is in the clean all and lock screenshot, it will not flash, revive and close the xiaomi bootloader.

On the other hand, if we put it in clean all, it will flash us, revive but the xiaomi bootloader will not close.
Thank you

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Good, there are many tricks so you do not have to depend on an authorized xiaomi account, a server, etc., but there is the difference of a professional technician to what there is today that I do not know what I would call, this is general and For everyone, you have to investigate and bother a little.

I hope nobody bothers to read it and it bothers me because I am sorry but it is pure and hard reality, thank you very much.

hakim_sheik

Aug 16, 2019
Good, there are many tricks so you do not have to depend on an authorized xiaomi account, a server, etc., but there is the difference of a professional technician to what there is today that I do not know what I would call, this is general and For everyone, you have to investigate and bother a little.

I hope nobody bothers to read it and it bothers me because I am sorry but it is pure and hard reality, thank you very much.
I want to unlock Redmi 6A mi account also