Any tool unlock sprint note 9 yet?

MistaBonesSRH

May 3, 2020
The Nasti Nati
HI
Put the phone model Cami and protection or upload a picture from the recovery

Hello sir, I do not have the device yet, customer called yesterday wanting to unlock device, and is clueless about such. They are to bring the note9 by today in about 3-4 hours. As such, I feel they probably have kept updating it to newest security and fw, is what I'm expecting.

perata

Friend's Martview
Dec 21, 2016
morocco
Hello sir, I do not have the device yet, customer called yesterday wanting to unlock device, and is clueless about such. They are to bring the note9 by today in about 3-4 hours. As such, I feel they probably have kept updating it to newest security and fw, is what I'm expecting.
You can open the phone without a box if you do not have a box on certified software such as samkey ....
Account and cridits are required for the operation

MistaBonesSRH

May 3, 2020
The Nasti Nati
I have chimera, and have/had miracle, but dongle missing over.month and miracle unlock servers are down again. Samkey support sprint note 9 ? Or what about
You can open the phone without a box if you do not have a box on certified software such as samkey ....
Account and cridits are required for the operation
Yes sir, but will buying new credit for octoplus come with generated Id and pass ?

Also, does octoplus support all bit for note 9 sprint unlock ? On phone is:

Rp swrev : B3 (1,1,1,3,1) k3 s3

On octo model list it still only shows tmo supported, so dont if support sprint b3 bit
Thanks