World First Bypass Huawei Android 8.2, 9.0, 9.1 FRP and Huawei Account (Even Huawei 710, 810, 980 CPU)

Zhulianqi (MRT Team)

Product Manager
Mar 12, 2019
How To Bypass Huawei Android 8.2, 9.0, 9.1 FRP and Huawei Account (even Huawei Hisi 710, Hisi 810, Hisi 980 CPU)

1.check mobile info

here we take one Huawei mate9 and make sample!!!
when we act mobile, mobile get the account!!!

we can in the Emergency call input * # * #0000# * # * for check mobile version

also we can use mrt read mobile info

Zhulianqi (MRT Team)

Product Manager
Mar 12, 2019
2.find same cpu as mobile,same version mobile flash file;like i can find mate9 and mate9 pro
this two kind mobile they are hisi cpu 960,and have 9.0.1.179 version flash file

we use mrt hwtool select it,in here we need check the xloader
if xloader size is Different,it maybe will kill the phone
tip:even you downgrade or flash differnet flash file,if xloader size not same,it will kill the phone,
but normal if mobile cpu same,version same,the xloader size will same!!!
in here we just make sure 100%

ok,we aleady sure it!!!
now we flash mate9 mha-al00 to mate9 pro lon-al00

if mobile in fastboot,we need select update.app,
and click fastboot to erecovery

flashing mobile mate9 to mate9 pro

after flash done,we reboot mobile

Zhulianqi (MRT Team)

Product Manager
Mar 12, 2019
after flash done
we will see mobile power on,and into system,without activation!!!is great????sure 100%

we input * # * # 0000 # * # * read mobile version again

we can see mobile now is not noraml
we need make it back to mate9
is possible back to mate9 without activation???yes,is true;100%
let see how to do next!!!

now we select mate9 flash file
untick under product all block

let mobile to erecovery mode and flash it
tip;when you flash back the normal mobile flash file,you must be untick under product all the block!!!if not,mobile will format and back to activation

all is done,we reboot mobile now!!!

scorpian1982

Dec 30, 2016
Pakistan
i have search alot sir, but not success that's why i ask from you. i am mrt user so even i cant just request a file link too. . .:cry:

pdubs92

Friend's Martview
Sep 19, 2018
MRT
i have search alot sir, but not success that's why i ask from you. i am mrt user so even i cant just request a file link too. . .:cry:

kindly for all user info we provide MRT HUAWEI FLASHER AND UNLOCK TOOL AMD WAY STEPS,
For files you can google it or so many free and premium sites are there with huawei firmwares

zoltar1308

Sep 18, 2018
Hy. First i whant to THANKS for this grate dongle. Now i whant to tell you my problem. I have a Huawei mate 20 pro LYA-AL10 (version 9.0.0.201) with Huawei ID. I found that mate 20 HMA-TL00 have same xloader but on version 9.1.0.322 and i found for mate 20 pro LYA-AL10 same version but cannot upgrade mate 20 pro to that version. How can i upgrade lya-al10 from 9.0.0.201 to 9.1.0.322 to flash mate 20 firmware to remove huawei id. Thanks and i will wait for answer.

Sakafetsy

May 7, 2019
Hy. First i whant to THANKS for this grate dongle. Now i whant to tell you my problem. I have a Huawei mate 20 pro LYA-AL10 (version 9.0.0.201) with Huawei ID. I found that mate 20 HMA-TL00 have same xloader but on version 9.1.0.322 and i found for mate 20 pro LYA-AL10 same version but cannot upgrade mate 20 pro to that version. How can i upgrade lya-al10 from 9.0.0.201 to 9.1.0.322 to flash mate 20 firmware to remove huawei id. Thanks and i will wait for answer.
Try to find firmware finder for Huawei. I used it to download ALP-AL00 and BLA-L00 it worked like a charm. Other method is possible for listed modele on mrt huawei flasher. If it listed just put phone on usbcom1 and change modele. Don't forget to unchek oem....

zodi260

Aug 27, 2019
there are few forums on the internet about a huawei p30 pro Vog-Al10 on how to remove the huawei Id but no successful answers ever given. Do I have to buy this dongle to remove the ID ?
Aid will be greatly appreciated

chiposh

Sep 4, 2019
there are few forums on the internet about a huawei p30 pro Vog-Al10 on how to remove the huawei Id but no successful answers ever given. Do I have to buy this dongle to remove the ID ?
Aid will be greatly appreciated
So far I haven't succeeded. And nobody replying from MRT team in any forum

bongseth

Aug 26, 2019
2.find same cpu as mobile,same version mobile flash file;like i can find mate9 and mate9 pro
this two kind mobile they are hisi cpu 960,and have 9.0.1.179 version flash file

we use mrt hwtool select it,in here we need check the xloader
if xloader size is Different,it maybe will kill the phone
tip:even you downgrade or flash differnet flash file,if xloader size not same,it will kill the phone,
but normal if mobile cpu same,version same,the xloader size will same!!!
in here we just make sure 100%

ok,we aleady sure it!!!
now we flash mate9 mha-al00 to mate9 pro lon-al00

if mobile in fastboot,we need select update.app,
and click fastboot to erecovery

flashing mobile mate9 to mate9 pro

after flash done,we reboot mobile
Any Huawei firmware link to downgrade please

Tuấn Vũ-GSM

Aug 25, 2019
Viet Nam
I think MRT Team. Add Firmware Huawei support file a new topic. Method bypass ID Huawei and active dongle 1 year 50$ 1 time [emoji846]

Sent from my iPhone using Martview Forum

peace1033188

Oct 30, 2019
Dear Chiposh,

- I read that you have a Huawei p30 pro VOG-AL10 and you also stuck on Huawei ID.

- I have the same problem like you.

- I asked some mobile repairer but they don't have the Firmware to fix.

- Can you share me the Huawei p30 pro VOG-AL10 ver 9.1.0.193 Firmware? Or you can share a download link to me.

- My email: [email protected] Or [email protected]

I am very grateful for your help.
Thank you very much, friend. :)

Reactions: futurelso