Cell phone pouch?

jsteave

Blocked
Jun 26, 2021
Albania
I was out scouting yesterday and realized I don't have a good system for my cell phone... I have a kuiu pack, with hip pouch pockets. They're too small for my phone. I don't like using my main pockets because the phone gets all sweaty and moisture gets in the USB port. I use my cargo pockets for hats and gloves...

So, is there a good cell phone pouch out there? One that uses a bungee/hook system, not velcro? What about mounting systems, do any of you have good systems? Waist belt? Bino harness?

Thanks

jsteave

Blocked
Jun 26, 2021
Albania
I was out scouting yesterday and realized I don't have a good system for my phone case manufacturers... I have a kuiu pack, with hip pouch pockets. They're too small for my phone. I don't like using my main pockets because the phone gets all sweaty and moisture gets in the USB port. I use my cargo pockets for hats and gloves...

So, is there a good cell phone pouch out there? One that uses a bungee/hook system, not velcro? What about mounting systems, do any of you have good systems? Waist belt? Bino harness?

Thanks
thank in advance for any help