cheetah samsung tool

fada4luv

Oct 27, 2016
GABON
finally i bought this tool but unable to solve issues, i tried it for repair network on J410F and T285 TAB it did not work
FRP most phones i tried but didn't solve issues, infact i am getting tiered. maybe a special training on how to use it
because i am not understanding how it work, i made a trend where i asked the admin to make this tool easier for users.

Cheetah-Tool

Product Manager
May 2, 2020
IR
finally i bought this tool but unable to solve issues, i tried it for repair network on J410F and T285 TAB it did not work
FRP most phones i tried but didn't solve issues, infact i am getting tiered. maybe a special training on how to use it
because i am not understanding how it work, i made a trend where i asked the admin to make this tool easier for users.

Hello. State your problems correctly The problem is not on our side
Best Regards

fada4luv

Oct 27, 2016
GABON
Hello. State your problems correctly The problem is not on our side
Best Regards
I made a trend on J410f no service issue, you asked me to send you network info by typing *#0011# which i did but you never reply me and now i am trying to repair T285 Tab network but all the same not work. i include network info here.

Attachments

• J410F INFO LOG.txt
    253 bytes · Views: 5
  • T285.txt
    221 bytes · Views: 2

Cheetah-Tool

Product Manager
May 2, 2020
IR
I made a trend on J410f no service issue, you asked me to send you network info by typing *#0011# which i did but you never reply me and now i am trying to repair T285 Tab network but all the same not work. i include network info here.
hi dear user
This does not seem to be a software problem because everything is displayed correctly
try flash lastet firmware
Best Regards

fada4luv

Oct 27, 2016
GABON
hi dear user
This does not seem to be a software problem because everything is displayed correctly
try flash lastet firmware
Best Regards
thanks for your reply, i will try flash latest firmware and let you know the resort, please believe me i love this company that's the reason i want to contribute in making it the best in the world by making remarks. please if cheetah can also add firmware sector for downloading, it will be great too. i have made a trend where i gave my openion on how to make the use of the software easier for beginers or unproffesionals. for samsung tool, if ofcourse you should be able to add model list in each options, assuming i want reset FRP, i don't know the models that belong to Qualcomm, Exynos, MTK, SPD etc. sorry to use octopus as an exemple, of which i am a user too but people are looking for something more better, more stronger, which gives instant positive resorts. THANK YOU

Reactions: KingsT