Apr 6, 2021
Slovakia
Chimera didn't unlock the bootloader of note 11 pro plus 5g 21091116ug

I try to flash but it didn't unlock the bootloader

I stuck on system destroyed

what to do now?

WorkID: 206718985
Dear User,

Please let us know the device firmware version so we can test the phone. Hopefully we can fix this once, the firmware version is provided.

Best regards
Sab
Chimera team

saqibsm

Oct 26, 2019
Dear User,

Please let us know the device firmware version so we can test the phone. Hopefully we can fix this once, the firmware version is provided.
Tools shows that bootloader unlock done. But when turn on it shows system destroyed.

ChimeraTool

Product Manager
Apr 6, 2021
Slovakia
Tools shows that bootloader unlock done. But when turn on it shows system destroyed.
Dear User,

We checked the server for additional information, and we found out that for the Pissaro devices, the Bootloader Unlock is not workable. Of course, we will investigate the issue even more properly now. Also, we will implement a few changes in the Xiaomi module, so this service will not be available for this particular model type.

Best regards
Sab
Chimera team

Shazaib ali

Feb 17, 2021
Pakistan punjab gujrat
Dear User,

We checked the server for additional information, and we found out that for the Pissaro devices, the Bootloader Unlock is not workable. Of course, we will investigate the issue even more properly now. Also, we will implement a few changes in the Xiaomi module, so this service will not be available for this particular model type.

Best regards
Sab
Chimera team
hello sir my chimera user is locked plzz tell me solution i use tow tool at a time plzz help