Help Credit discount after software UFI update

SuporteCell

May 14, 2019
Hello,

I opened the UFI and found that I had 52 credits, shown on the panel (I had 2 credits and the last recharge I made was 50 credits), after that I didn't use it, so the sum was correct, being 52 credits.

An update appeared and I did, as usual after the update the emmc software is open, I closed and reopened the Android ToolBox, after opening it, I was already telling myself that my balance was 48 credits, and I didn't use it, just updated the software.

In the credit logs used, there is also nothing recorded, the last record being on 01-08-2020. And the recharge I made of 50 credits (ORDER: SAL-B34AN2) was on 01-08-2020 as well.

How do I solve it?

Forum Supporter

Friend's Martview
Jan 31, 2017
Martview
Hello,

I opened the UFI and found that I had 52 credits, shown on the panel (I had 2 credits and the last recharge I made was 50 credits), after that I didn't use it, so the sum was correct, being 52 credits.

An update appeared and I did, as usual after the update the emmc software is open, I closed and reopened the Android ToolBox, after opening it, I was already telling myself that my balance was 48 credits, and I didn't use it, just updated the software.

In the credit logs used, there is also nothing recorded, the last record being on 01-08-2020. And the recharge I made of 50 credits (ORDER: SAL-B34AN2) was on 01-08-2020 as well.

How do I solve it?

Run "UFI - Android ToolBox" Go To Setting & Start Synchronize File For Try To Update Again.