ffinder tool will not open up or even display the ffinder logo

techrehab0xfffffff

Feb 23, 2021
USA
hello friends
i purchased my ffinder tool from martview a couple months ago and it was working fine til about 2 or 3 weeks ago.. now when i double click to open the tool nothing happens. it does not display a logo or anything. like i never attempted to even open it. ive tried uninstalling and deleting it all from my computer and reinstalling again but it continues to have the same outcome.. ive reached out to the individual who messaged me my serial number after purchasing but i was directed to this forum to post my problem and seek a solution.. please help.. thank you for your time and effort.

Martview

Staff member
Administrator
Feb 25, 2017
Malaysia & Australia
If you need someone help learn how to ask questions by showing screen shot or video only then the PM can help you more quick .....if you are telling a general issue it hardly for someone to judge your issue or even try to help you

Example: if you are asking someone hi how to do business..I think in your next life also no one will reply you beside your parents

Rizal Fikri Junkiee

Product Manager
Jul 20, 2020
Indonesia
hello friends
i purchased my ffinder tool from martview a couple months ago and it was working fine til about 2 or 3 weeks ago.. now when i double click to open the tool nothing happens. it does not display a logo or anything. like i never attempted to even open it. ive tried uninstalling and deleting it all from my computer and reinstalling again but it continues to have the same outcome.. ive reached out to the individual who messaged me my serial number after purchasing but i was directed to this forum to post my problem and seek a solution.. please help.. thank you for your time and effort.
Whatsapp team suport +6287899699756

Sent From Mi A1 Using Martview Forum App