Z3X Fingerprint counts RULES. Read before starе use Pandora Online

Z3X Team

GsmToto

Super Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
UK
Sonork ID
Hello to everybody who want buy or start use pandora.

If you feel that 4 attempts not enough for you - you have choise:

- DONT INSTALL
- DONT BUY PANDORA ONLINE
- DONT USE IT.

Just because after 4 changes you will wait till end of 4 month from 1st change and this hardcoded on server.

WE WILL NOT REMOVE ANY RESTRICTION AND WILL NOT CHANGE RULES regarding Fingerprint change.

We will not add ANY addition attempts to anyone anymore.

At start of project the counter was 3.

We have decide 1 addition - mean 4 total in 4 month.

But looks like nobody take it seriously, someone try share login pass, someone try to get addition attempts.

i will repeat again.

Every new login have 4 attempts. In this attempts already included add risky of pc damage, changed etc.

Also you have opportunity use 1 from 4 attempts to connect login with any z3x-card and use login on any pc.

If we will get any confirmation about login sharing - login will be banned forever.

All this rules listed in user agreement while you install software.

Any threads about finished attempts will be deleted in forum, nothing to discuss about this and waster time of supporters and forum space.
Software has counter when you will have new attempts.

travor

Oct 28, 2022
malawi

- DONT INSTALL
- DONT USE IT.

Just because after 4 changes you will wait till end of 4 month from 1st change and this hardcoded on server.

WE WILL NOT REMOVE ANY RESTRICTION AND WILL NOT CHANGE RULES regarding Fingerprint change.

But looks like nobody take it seriously, someone try share login pass, someone try to get addition attempts.

i will repeat again.

Every new login have 4 attempts. In this attempts already included add risky of pc damage, changed etc.

Also you have opportunity use 1 from 4 attempts to connect login with any z3x-card and use login on any pc.

If we will get any confirmation about login sharing - login will be banned forever.

Any threads about finished attempts will be deleted in forum, nothing to discuss about this and waster time of supporters and forum space.
my pandora digital i bought it on saturday 4 march 2023 at 11:22 am today am unable to use it after my computer crash i formatted my pc 4times computer problems stil continues i changed pc same issue now i decided to use old one better nonow but pandora is blocked due to attemps to bind because the problem of changing pc was with pandora how to renew again
please help because this digital box mostly helps me

bmaatovu

Sep 14, 2020
Masaka
ihave aproblem with pandora oline login my login is PND_sEQSe7Bg ' it says that no more attempts to bind new pc until 23/07/2023 ; for me ihave only 1 pc that ihave login ;my hard disk was crushed and ibought anew one ,i installed windows then itried to login it falled so help me my boss please

elbionicox

Jul 31, 2021
chile

- DONT INSTALL
- DONT USE IT.

i will repeat again.

I bought a Pandora from a seller and he changed my password. This was the user who sent me. I request that he be banned. Login: PND_hUhHRTZX Password: NxTKMWb3CXR8QgJ^
✅
112511 x 1 Login: PND_hUhHRTZX Password: NxTKMWb3CXR8QgJ^ Pandora Box 1 Year Digital License Activation Email [email protected]

Attachments

• asdasdasdd.png
    asdasdasdd.png
    98.6 KB · Views: 21