Flashing Qualcomm Xiaomis via ISP problem (what I'm missing)?

kosovo37

Feb 20, 2020
Hi everybody, I have a problem flashing some Qualcomm Xiaomis via ISP using .xml, I'm using Medusa Pro at the moment, I select rawprogram0.xml and patch0.xml and everything flash like normal, but I don´t know if I´m missing something else, phones won´t turn on, I always check before flash the miui version, and I always flash the same or higher version of the Miui phone has, emmcs are good, beacause phone became perfect, and after bypass or unlock bootloader I had to flash them via ISP, one phone is a Redmi Note 8, the other one is a Redmi Note 7 (wich somebody touched the phone before me and damaged the test point conection) that's why I'm flashing it via ISP.

Any help or guidance would be apreciated.

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Donate money to this user
Hi everybody, I have a problem flashing some Qualcomm Xiaomis via ISP using .xml, I'm using Medusa Pro at the moment, I select rawprogram0.xml and patch0.xml and everything flash like normal, but I don´t know if I´m missing something else, phones won´t turn on, I always check before flash the miui version, and I always flash the same or higher version of the Miui phone has, emmcs are good, beacause phone became perfect, and after bypass or unlock bootloader I had to flash them via ISP, one phone is a Redmi Note 8, the other one is a Redmi Note 7 (wich somebody touched the phone before me and damaged the test point conection) that's why I'm flashing it via ISP.

Any help or guidance would be apreciated.
Good, it is always advisable the same, but not the highest, also depends on the model of xiaomi, when you flash the firmware, you have mounted it and stays in the logo or does not boot, also keep in mind when you make a flash or full flash always take time to boot completely the system, it is also advisable to look at the support if there is srf, if there is repair and then flash firmware, but first we must repair the boot system, that is an option, another option you find a backup or dump of those models of xiaomi.

Reactions: kosovo37

kosovo37

Feb 20, 2020
I did backed up the Redmi Note 8 emmc, all partitions except Userdata, I have tried the rewrite the full dump, and the phone won´t go out of 9008 mode.
For the Redmi Note 7 I just backed up the fsg, modemst1 and modemst2.
The Redmi Note 7 is even curiouser, because at first phone came to me with Miui 11.0.4.0, then unlocked bootloader with the NO Auth Loader, but when I try to flash over usb EDl mode it ask for authorization, with the same firmware version, for the Redmi Note 8 I already paid my customer a new phone, so I can experiment with this one and I have alot of time to do it, the Note 7 is the one killing me right now, the only srf available is a full dump of a Note 7 64gb, the one I have is 32gb, so when I flash i.e with xml over emmc Userdata partition says 0 bytes.
So I think the problem would be in the Userdata area.

engerber219

Feb 16, 2020
I did backed up the Redmi Note 8 emmc, all partitions except Userdata, I have tried the rewrite the full dump, and the phone won´t go out of 9008 mode.
For the Redmi Note 7 I just backed up the fsg, modemst1 and modemst2.
The Redmi Note 7 is even curiouser, because at first phone came to me with Miui 11.0.4.0, then unlocked bootloader with the NO Auth Loader, but when I try to flash over usb EDl mode it ask for authorization, with the same firmware version, for the Redmi Note 8 I already paid my customer a new phone, so I can experiment with this one and I have alot of time to do it, the Note 7 is the one killing me right now, the only srf available is a full dump of a Note 7 64gb, the one I have is 32gb, so when I flash i.e with xml over emmc Userdata partition says 0 bytes.
So I think the problem would be in the Userdata area.

friend do not get headaches just flash a stock firmware, just check the factory reset option when doing the flash with that you should solve, in case it does not turn on, open the startup gesture with the files found in the forum and the device should start

kosovo37

Feb 20, 2020
I already flashed stock firmware via isp, with no success, then tried using UMT flashing and credits and lost my credits, started to flash and one error apeared, and with the Note 8 I cannot even start to flash, it always says that loader is incorrect, no matter if I select the loader on stock firmware or the loader posted in this forum.

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

I already flashed stock firmware via isp, with no success, then tried using UMT flashing and credits and lost my credits, started to flash and one error apeared, and with the Note 8 I cannot even start to flash, it always says that loader is incorrect, no matter if I select the loader on stock firmware or the loader posted in this forum.
Good again, chimera tool pro will have no problem, no credits, no stories, but as you said you can't do test point.

kosovo37

Feb 20, 2020
Yes, the alternative way I have found to put the phone in edl mode is to connect just cmd clk dat0 and gnd to medusa box, then connect usb cable and then the phone goes into edl mode, will try Chimera to check.

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Yes, the alternative way I have found to put the phone in edl mode is to connect just cmd clk dat0 and gnd to medusa box, then connect usb cable and then the phone goes into edl mode, will try Chimera to check.
You will see that you will not have problems, the redmi note 7 is by model and the redmi note 8 selects generic qualcomm, update firmware or you can download the firmware from the chimera servers is also another option, doing test point, keep in mind that it always takes to load the whole system once you finish flashing if you see that it takes too long, access the recovery and factory reset mode, but it should load and work perfectly.

Reactions: kosovo37

kosovo37

Feb 20, 2020
Will try it, in case I cannot revive it then Im going to still working with Medusa Pro until new version of UFI comes out lol

kosovo37

Feb 20, 2020
Well, I've told you a way, to save credits, and each one uses what he wants, what is best for him, and so on.

I have been checking, and I have a doubt, I see some phones that need Boot1, Boot2 and RPMB repaired in order to boot, is it something that all emmc have or just a few?

smlo96

Aug 22, 2017
Funza
[QUOTE = "kosovo37, publicación: 82124, miembro: 91346"]
He estado revisando, y tengo una duda, veo algunos teléfonos que necesitan reparar Boot1, Boot2 y RPMB para arrancar, ¿es algo que todos tienen emmc o solo algunos?
[/CITAR]
What I have seen is that this is done in case of some error when turning on as in your case, I have a redmi 6a in the same situation, my account and reset frp by means of isp and when I turned it on, a corrupt system appeared and to this day I have not managed to solve

Attachments

• 1593478789240.png
    1593478789240.png
    312 bytes · Views: 0