romdevelopers

Friend's Martview
Nov 22, 2016
BD
  • Free Mobile Phone Call To Any Where Using By Dingtone Software + Hacked APK

• Lets See How To Work

First Download Dingtone Software Modified Version From Here
    And Download VPN Software For ernning Credite

1: Install Both Software And Open Only First Dingtone And Resister Or Verify Usning By Own Number

2: First Time You Get 15 Credit And You Will Call From This Credit 5-7 Minute Anywhere After When Your Balance Become 0 Then Click Get Credits From Dingtone Setting And Click Daily Check-In you Will Get 1-2 Credit Also Click I'm Felling Lucky Then You Will Get Some Credit..This is Limited Perday But This Not Enough Call For US...Don't Worry I Have Some Idia How Earn Criedit

3: Now Unistall Dington And Reinsall Again Open And Login Your Number Now Closed Dingtone

4: And Open Now VPN Software Choose Country Now You Can Select Any One Like Canada,Hongkong,USA Etc And Connect VPN...

5: Now Open Again Dingtone Click Get Credits Click Daily Check-In Or Felling Lucky And Loading Your Kib Reward After Few Sec Show A Popup Window And Click Below Text Like Showing 2X 5X Credit After You Get Balance... And Doing This Proced 5-7 Times Until You Get Kib Reward When Noting Show Reward Then Stop VPN And Unistall Again Dingtone Or Reinstall Again And Login Or And Doing Same Proced For Earning Credit...

Here My Screen Shoot

If Any One Noting Understaning Then Comment Here i Will Upload A Video

Status
Not open for further replies.