News GSD DONGLE and one important section DOWNLOAD CENTER

sfriarash

Jan 17, 2020
Hi
To all user

GSD DONGLE FileCenter is a feature that makes it easier to manage and sort your files and folders, giving you the possibility to manage your files,frimware,combinition as well. The tool GSD lets you Use this section for free and download any file you need for free. and many other useful features.

GSD DONGLE cleverly organizes all available features so you can navigate with ease through the options, like the managing center, firmware ,combintion,Rv security,as well as use the search tool. The search function lets you perform searches on your system
For example every one can easily download samsung section model you want to get files all file is available A series B series
A50,A10,A30,I9300
Other brand like xiami huawei is also available

Users can bring up estimate and use all his needs from this section of GSD DONGLE.
Fortunately, this part of the dongle was able to add $ 90 and our team for free to user.
You will soon see good news from our team...
Best regards
"Sfriarash"

reytrueno132

Dec 30, 2020
peru
Good afternoon I have seen in the guides that come up, how to remove mi account from xiaomi, but when I open my gsd dongle, this option does not appear with any xiaomi model

gsd.jpg

yoelda1403

Oct 11, 2020
venezuela
Bueno para todas las sugerencias sobre mejoras en el servicio, porque la opción de desbloquear por calidad y mtk tlfs no se puede cambiar, sobre todo esta herramienta no funciona para frp hazlo o no publica imei, porque deben ofrecer en caso de parpadear edl gracias ..