Help Help for Unlock Bootloader Redmi 5 Plus vince

Guti83

Friend's Martview
Jul 6, 2019
Does anyone have any reliable or verified method
for Unlock bootloader Redmi 5 plus vince?

Degrading doesn't always work
There is no qcomboot either (at least not that I know of)

Hydratool says to unlock it, but it doesn't pass the file by edl ..

Guti83

Friend's Martview
Jul 6, 2019
Yes, I have Umt, Chimera, Hydra and Ufi Dongle
In Umt, which model should I choose in the Unlock or Patch section for this attempt to be made?

Guti83

Friend's Martview
Jul 6, 2019
It showed this result, but still the bootloader is still Locked.

I never imagined that Hydra asked for authorization just to open the bootloader of a model as old as Redmi 5 Plus

Attachments

• vince01.png
    vince01.png
    30.3 KB · Views: 124

perata

Friend's Martview
Dec 21, 2016
morocco
It showed this result, but still the bootloader is still Locked.

I never imagined that Hydra asked for authorization just to open the bootloader of a model as old as Redmi 5 Plus
He gives a message after connecting the phone, does he tell you the phone is open or closed, the bootloader
Upload a picture of this request

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Donate money to this user
Hello, I explained to Mr. Guti83, the steps to unlock the bootloader, from the log provided by the user I see that the redmi 5 plus has miui v9.5. 3 there are two options to lower the security because it is still high or with umt we go to the xiaomi special tab and patch the bootloader with a model of xiaomi that has the same processor as the redmi 5 plus in this case is qualcomm 625 or msm8953, but when I explain things or I am not understood or I explain fatal or do not understand.

Guti83

Friend's Martview
Jul 6, 2019
He gives a message after connecting the phone, does he tell you the phone is open or closed, the bootloader
Upload a picture of this request

hi perata there I uploaded the image with the message that shows

Attachments

• img umt.png
    img umt.png
    51.4 KB · Views: 93

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Hello, Mr. guti83 and Mr. Perata, the screenshots and videos must have the martview forum logo, you can delete the posts, warning.

Guti83

Friend's Martview
Jul 6, 2019
Hello, I explained to Mr. Guti83, the steps to unlock the bootloader, from the log provided by the user I see that the redmi 5 plus has miui v9.5. 3 there are two options to lower the security because it is still high or with umt we go to the xiaomi special tab and patch the bootloader with a model of xiaomi that has the same processor as the redmi 5 plus in this case is qualcomm 625 or msm8953, but when I explain things or I am not understood or I explain fatal or do not understand.

Well I will answer you in parts
  1. you did not give me any answer related to that your solution or the solution that you shared in your file "unlock xiaomi bootloader" was downgrade to global 9.6.2.0 and this does not work
  2. also the solution is not to patch with a similar model (such as redmi s2 and redmi 6 pro that have the same processor) now I upload images that does not work either
and 3) it seems that whenever those of you who do not know how to do much ask or ask for help, it bothers you to answer or at least you answer arrogantly.
If you are a moderator or a collaborator, perhaps you shouldn't show before each query that it bothers you. As simple as that.
It is not the first time that you answer with arrogance instead of trying to help as if Perata for example

Attachments

• umt pro1.png
    umt pro1.png
    30.6 KB · Views: 89
  • umt pro2.png
    umt pro2.png
    30.7 KB · Views: 85

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Well I will answer you in parts

• you did not give me any answer related to that your solution or the solution that you shared in your file "unlock xiaomi bootloader" was downgrade to global 9.6.2.0 and this does not work

• also the solution is not to patch with a similar model (such as redmi s2 and redmi 6 pro that have the same processor) now I upload images that does not work either
and 3) it seems that whenever those of you who do not know how to do much ask or ask for help, it bothers you to answer or at least you answer arrogantly.
If you are a moderator or a collaborator, perhaps you shouldn't show before each query that it bothers you. As simple as that.
It is not the first time that you answer with arrogance instead of trying to help as if Perata for example
Well, if you think I have arrogance or I answer with arrogance, fine, no problem, cheers.

Reactions: smlo96