Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Donate money to this user
Can anyone help me out to unlock samsung SM-G615F/DS (J7 Max) without data loss

Its urgent

give me a solution guys
Good, that binary has samsung, is that you do not give any information sir, please read the rules of the general forum and of the section of samsung itself, to see if by reading the rules of the forum we learn to post in conditions and give the most Possible information and we can help you, thank you very much.

muzzamilboss

Nov 25, 2019
Ya ok actually i checked some of the post in martview forum and planed to try with EFT pro but in that 7.0 is possible
but customer mobile in 8.1.0 version so not able to unlock it

at adb detect time mobile get in loop state not get in android and same time not get unlock

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Ya ok actually i checked some of the post in martview forum and planed to try with EFT pro but in that 7.0 is possible
but customer mobile in 8.1.0 version so not able to unlock it

at adb detect time mobile get in loop state not get in android and same time not get unlock

View attachment 15923
Good sir, look at the screenshot that you have put, you have to put the samsung in download mode and then it will do the operation not by adb, look at the screenshot please.
BR

muzzamilboss

Nov 25, 2019

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Bro any soltion for this
5. The system of rewards
If a forum member gave good advice that helped in solving your problem, do not post a message with the text “Thank you! You are super!!!". On our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by raising the reputation of a particular participant.
Board Rules Of Martview-Forum.Com read thanks
We are here to help, but it does not cost work for a correct functioning of the forum to read the forum rules and the rules of each section in which you are going to post, thank you very much and I hope you do not bother.

Possible solution to your problem, logically I do not know if it works because I do not have that samsung and I have not been able to test it, so under your responsibility you use it or not.
Link: G615FXXU2BRL3 8.1.0 Remove Lock Screen (FRP ON)

BR

Attachments

• Password G615FXXU2BRL3 8.1.0 Remove Lock Screen (FRP ON).txt
    27 bytes · Views: 203
Reactions: muzzamilboss

perata

Friend's Martview
Dec 21, 2016
morocco