Chimera help me

Chimera Tool

hosam3099

Sep 30, 2019
Please help me, my first chimera new user should not know about this topic, thanks

ChimeraTool

Product Manager
Apr 6, 2021
Slovakia
Dear User,

Your account is blocked by the Chimera Tool Team. The reason behind this action is that you broke our policy about the License usage. Our policy - which you accepted at the registration & in the Chimera Tool Software - says that you are not able to share the tool with any third party software / tool. We discovered that despite our Policy, you still kept using the tool remotely, which is strictly prohibited and against our rules.
As this is the first time that we detected this issue with your account, we will unblock it. Take this as a Warning from our system. Please do not use any third party software / driver / tool to share or remotely use the program. DO NOT TRY TO SHARE THE TOOL.
We are going to unblock you for the first and last time. Please do not try to share or remotely use the program again. We will not be able to unblock you like this if this happens once more. Please read the message and the Policy carefully so that you do not repeat the same mistake you made.

Best regards
Sab
Chimera team

Reactions: hosam3099

hosam3099

Sep 30, 2019
Dear User,

Your account is blocked by the Chimera Tool Team. The reason behind this action is that you broke our policy about the License usage. Our policy - which you accepted at the registration & in the Chimera Tool Software - says that you are not able to share the tool with any third party software / tool. We discovered that despite our Policy, you still kept using the tool remotely, which is strictly prohibited and against our rules.
As this is the first time that we detected this issue with your account, we will unblock it. Take this as a Warning from our system. Please do not use any third party software / driver / tool to share or remotely use the program. DO NOT TRY TO SHARE THE TOOL.
We are going to unblock you for the first and last time. Please do not try to share or remotely use the program again. We will not be able to unblock you like this if this happens once more. Please read the message and the Policy carefully so that you do not repeat the same mistake you made.

Best regards
Sab
Chimera team
Yes, I won't break it again, thanks admin