How to transfer Spotify music to Samsung music ?

Sidney29

Dec 8, 2020
Toronto
I have Spotify premium accounts but I cannot link Spotify to Samsung Music to enjoy Spotify features in Samsung Music. How to solve it ?Do I need to download some 3rd party tool like Tunelf Spotify Music Converter to convert Spotify music tracks to other format ?
Thanks in advance.

axecomlb

Staff member
Administrator
May 29, 2020
Lebnon
PayPal:

Donate money to this user

Sync Spotify Music to Samsung via Spotify App​

If you are Spotify Premium subscribers, this will be easily accomplished by signing into the same Spotify account on your all devices which have access to Spotify music app.
Step 1 :Download and install Spotify music app on your computer and Samsung Galaxy if you haven't, then launch Spotify on computer and Galaxy and log into with the same Spotify account.

Step 2: Connect Samsung Galaxy to computer via USB cable or Wi-Fi.
Connect Samsung to computer

Step 3:Click Devices from Spotify desktop app, and select Samsung Galaxy from the list, then click on "Sync 'device's name' with Spotify".
Select device to sync Spotify music

Step 4:Click on the playlists you want to sync to Samsung, or you can choose "Sync all music to this device" or "Manually choose playlists" to start the synchronization.

Holland08

Aug 19, 2019
Spotify premium subscribers can directly do it by accessing the Spotify app on Samsung with the same Spotify account. Free Spotify users might need a third-party Spotify song downloader to download music from Spotify to local computer and then transfer downloaded Spotify files to Samsung.

DaveBridges

May 30, 2021
New York
Here is the direct way:
Step 1: Launch Spotify on the computer and your Samsung phone. Make sure you log in to the same Spotify account.
Step 2: Connect the Samsung phone to the computer via USB cable or Wi-Fi.
Step 3: On the Spotify desktop app, click "Devices".
Step 4: Click "Sync 'device's name' with Spotify".
Step 5: Select the playlists you want to sync. Or choose "Sync all music to this device" or "Manually choose playlists" to start to sync.

Jack Gray

Oct 27, 2021
usa
I have Spotify premium accounts but I cannot link Spotify to Samsung Music to enjoy Spotify features in Samsung Music. How to solve it ?Do I need to download some 3rd party tool like Tunelf Spotify Music Converter to convert Spotify music tracks to other format ?
Thanks in advance.
Hi, did you ever try Musconvtool?If not, please use it once, you will never regret.

Jack Gray

Oct 27, 2021
usa
I also moved my playlist from spotify to Apple by using Musconvtool, which is an excellent and easy to use tool.

Lynn56

Mar 3, 2022
HongKong
To transfer Spotify music to Samsung music, you can used TunesBank Spotify Music Converter to convert Spotify songs to MP3 files, then transfer the Spotify MP3 files from your computer to your Samsung devices. After which, you can start to play those songs on your Samsung device using Samsung music app. By the way, this method is also available on transferring Spotify music to other music platforms, apps.

Kulasyi

Sep 5, 2019
The biggest issue for us is how to get music from Spotify as unprotected files since it encodes all music files in OGG Vorbis format and only play music on Spotify-supported platforms. I found and tried lots of tools in the market, and finally AudBite Spotify Music Converter caught my heart. It comes with lossless output quality, saves Spotify music in MP3 320 kbps at 5x fast speed, and allows me to transfer whichever music I want to any device, player or editor. Now it's your turn:G: