Huawei ID unable to sync cloud | To reset this device, verify your Huawei ID username and password and disable Find my Phone

tintome

Jan 31, 2020
flash it then bypass ... flashed ok
After reboot there is no HUAWEI ID in the main menu , there is no huawei in users & accounts
I enabled wifi, downloaded HMS / huawei files, I`ve logged in with my account but when I get to Cloud to sync, it asks for the old Huawei ID.
If I try to reset: To reset this device, verify your Huawei ID username and password and disable Find my Phone
Also tried to disable find my phone app and hwstartup guide , restart phone and sync cloud ...but same problem
wells fargo bank open

Kinryo

Nov 4, 2019
lash it then bypass ... flashed ok
After reboot there is no HUAWEI ID in the main menu , there is no huawei in users & accounts
I enabled wifi, downloaded HMS / huawei files ..

what is your version after flash??is full version or modify version(if modify version will restart every minutes)

Kinryo

Nov 4, 2019
I enabled wifi, downloaded HMS / huawei files ..<=what is this means..if full flash there is no huawei user ??
What is current version now ?

tintome

Jan 31, 2020
After flash there is nothing about "Huawei ID" in the main menu. If I go to accounts, add account... there is no Huawei section either.
I installed Huawei files and logged there . If I try to enable cloud and sync, it asks for the old Huawei id.

Kinryo

Nov 4, 2019
After flash there is nothing about "Huawei ID" in the main menu. If I go to accounts, add account... there is no Huawei section either.
I installed Huawei files and logged there . If I try to enable cloud and sync, it asks for the old Huawei id.
This is modify firmware
U must install and update app gallery
Go inside app gallery download cloud
Open cloud and login your huawei id..and try to turn on find my device (ignore if got error)
After finish flash back normal firmware

tintome

Jan 31, 2020
Im unable to install AppGallery because I receive "Installation failed".
But I
m able to install Huawei files that has Cloud app in it.But when I open Cloud , it asks for the previous account.
I`m able to turn off find my device but nothing changes

Last edited:

tintome

Jan 31, 2020
Ok, managed to install AppGallery , Cloud is enabled in Account Center
But when I try to sync cloud, it gets to phone activation screen and "This device is already linked to a Huawei id...)

Kinryo

Nov 4, 2019
Ok, managed to install AppGallery , Cloud is enabled in Account Center
But when I try to sync cloud, it gets to phone activation screen and "This device is already linked to a Huawei id...)

after udate app gallery
u must download cloud in app gallery
open cloud login your huawei id inside the cloud apk
(must download cloud in app gallery)
tips:(huawei id must change region to china to )

tintome

Jan 31, 2020
Still it does not work. I do the next steps:

Flash it then bypass.txt ... flash ok
I enable wifi, after that I install HUAWEI AppGallery 10.0.0.305.apk, it says I am on China region,
I install cloud from AppGalery and try to login, but it asks for old account.

What am I doing wrong?

Kinryo

Nov 4, 2019
usually the steps is works...try change language to china and repeat the procedure...or reflash 1-6