Sudan
I need Solution Huawei Nova 3i INE-LX2r 9.1.0.267 ( C636 ) Reset Frp

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Donate money to this user
Good again, the best method to flash, downgrade, frp, so as not to have problems leaving brick, erecovery mode etc, is upgrade mode but through sd card or otg with a pendrive formatted in fat 32 or ntfs depending on the size of the file, this method does not fail, but before doing anything, the first thing to do is to know exactly what Huawei model is, which Android it carries and the customizations (c432, c431, c40), this is very important and the security patch, this information any software gives it, hcu, eft, halabtech, octopus huawei.

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

More things to comment, once successfully degraded and echo frp or any repair, if you look at the screenshot I have taken that is not the real or correct background, it is lilac, it is seen in the photo, you connect to the wifi and you are going to updates of the huawei, it will connect to the huawei server, will make checks and you will get the last update that the server has for that huawei, when the process is finished you will see that the wallpaper is not the same and many more things, as long as you want to go back to the emui 9.1 version, with this I want to say you can download firmware, the latest version, put it in an sdcard etc, this is to the taste of each user or technician, thank you very much.

BR

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

how you bypas frp

Good, if you follow the procedure, download the file and flash, then factory reset and when you restart safe mode and you will have done the frp baypass, you only have to update the huawei so that the lilac or pink screen is removed

Reactions: nelikp

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Thanks for reply some how I can not see proper it’s blurry sorry

Good, download this firmware from the link that I leave you, unzip it and there will be a folder called dload, because you copy it to a sd card or a usb with otg, phone switched off, connect the otg or insert the sd card and put the huawei in upgrade mode and wait for the process to finish, then you have to factory reset and enter safe mode and you've already done frp baypass.

Google Drive - Quota exceeded

morgiechu

Jun 7, 2020
tetuan zamboanga city
Good, download this firmware from the link that I leave you, unzip it and there will be a folder called dload, because you copy it to a sd card or a usb with otg, phone switched off, connect the otg or insert the sd card and put the huawei in upgrade mode and wait for the process to finish, then you have to factory reset and enter safe mode and you've already done frp baypass.

Google Drive - Quota exceeded
how to unzip this file? it says its corrupt