Franky38

-:VIP Member:-
Jul 28, 2018
Good, I lacked comment on an important detail, so that the huawei reboots correctly, when you flash the firmware you have to distil the odm and gpt partitions, it is very important if not the huawei will not restart correctly and specifically in brick.

Reactions: Admin and quimera40

arcaine2

Oct 24, 2018
Whad do you mean by "distil"? I have a LND-L21 that was stuck on "failed to verify" screen. I'm unable to flash with with DC-Phoenix and EFT in fastboot mode (there's an error while trying to write SYSTEM). I tried unbrick option in EFT but also problem on SYSTEM. I tried flashing firmware with UFI in EDL mode but in the end it's stuck on "failed to verify" screen once again.

Franky38

Jul 28, 2018
Whad do you mean by "distil"? I have a LND-L21 that was stuck on "failed to verify" screen. I'm unable to flash with with DC-Phoenix and EFT in fastboot mode (there's an error while trying to write SYSTEM). I tried unbrick option in EFT but also problem on SYSTEM. I tried flashing firmware with UFI in EDL mode but in the end it's stuck on "failed to verify" screen once again.
Good, there is the firmware with test point, with the loader and distilled the odm partitions and gpt partitions.

arcaine2

Oct 24, 2018
Yes, i know there is a good firmware but please explain what you mean by "distiled". Should i unselect those partitons so they're NOT flashed, or select them so they'll be written into the device? I flashed full firmware as is but phone ends up in EDL mode when trying to boot. I can revive it back by flashing it with EFT Pro (unbrick method in EDL mode), but it cannot write system and vendor partitons and phone is stuck on "failed verify" error message screen.

Franky38

Jul 28, 2018
Yes, i know there is a good firmware but please explain what you mean by "distiled". Should i unselect those partitons so they're NOT flashed, or select them so they'll be written into the device? I flashed full firmware as is but phone ends up in EDL mode when trying to boot. I can revive it back by flashing it with EFT Pro (unbrick method in EDL mode), but it cannot write system and vendor partitons and phone is stuck on "failed verify" error message screen.
Good do not select odm and gpt partitions, that's what I mean.

arcaine2

Oct 24, 2018
Unfortunately this did not work on the phone i had. Flashing firmware from first link, with GPT and ODM unchecked makes to phone to boot into EDL mode again. I was able to restore fastboot access with EFT Pro, but it has issues with flashing system and vendor partitions on that specific device. Same issue when trying to write firmware with DC-Phoenix. Flashing those partitions manually in EDL Mode leads to "failed verification" error anyway. I assumed it is a hardware issue, maybe failing eMMC or something.