HW TOOL V8 Mobile was not in upgrade mode!!!

MarcRic

Feb 11, 2020
Hi , Please How to resolve this error in Hw V8 Tool . Mobile is in " upgrade mode 5% " but i have this error .....Mobile was not in upgrade mode!!!

Reactions: md alamin

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Donate money to this user
Hi , Please How to resolve this error in Hw V8 Tool . Mobile is in " upgrade mode 5% " but i have this error .....Mobile was not in upgrade mode!!!
View attachment 11354

Good, repeat the operation, restart the phone and put the upgrade mode again, in the device manager check the port it gives and in the software in the port box in automatic position put the port that leaves in the administrator of devices

Reactions: md alamin

MarcRic

Feb 11, 2020
Good, repeat the operation, restart the phone and put the upgrade mode again, in the device manager check the port it gives and in the software in the port box in automatic position put the port that leaves in the administrator of devices
I have do this again and again but same error , i try with other Computer but same error , reinstall drivers but same error with Hw v8 Tool .

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Donate money to this user
I have do this again and again but same error , i try with other Computer but same error , reinstall drivers but same error with Hw v8 Tool .
Good, then we have to wait for new updates and to correct that error and errors, I'm very sorry

Reactions: MarcRic

Anup7777

Aug 14, 2019
I can all huawei Frp And Huawei id

mate 30
30 pro 182,195,205 all can
all support if your need contact whatsapp+8801778139191

Anup7777

Aug 14, 2019
build not support so this error v8 tool