Infinity I will never share Infinity dongle via network because it is usage rules violation 1

Infinity Box & Dongle

nasiralisaif

Jan 2, 2021
pakistan
Dear Friends,1
Please never never never use any debug or crack tools with Infinity software.
You may kill your dongles.
Repair after that is paid.
I will never use any debug or crack tools with Infinity software because it is usage rules violation and repair is PAID
How to use use debug or crack tools with Infinity see here How to use Infinity CM2 or [BEST] Dongle with usb/network/remote sharing and debuggers or similar tools - Infinity Box Dongle [CM2] [BEST] Support

S/N to repair:CDB98F67
S/N CDB98F67

mkaruka

Oct 1, 2022
tanzania
Dear Friends,1
I will never use any debug or crack tools with Infinity software because it is usage rules violation and repair is PAID
How to use use debug or crack tools with Infinity see here How to use Infinity CM2 or [BEST] Dongle with usb/network/remote sharing and debuggers or similar tools - Infinity Box Dongle [CM2] [BEST] Support

S/N CDB98F67
hallo bro how can i solve this too i fail to make a thread

Infinity-Box

Product Supporter
Feb 10, 2019
Dear Friends,1

S/N CDB98F67
Thank you for your confirmation that you understand about paid repair next time!