HOT iBypasser | by Ranzhie07

LIL MOBI MECHANIC

Friend's Martview
Feb 3, 2021
India
PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS OR ANY TOOL BY RANZHIE07
YOUR MONEY & TIME BOTH WILL GET WASTED
IF YOU BYPASS IPHONE IT WILL GET RELOCKED AFTER BYPASS
AND THEY ARE NEVER GOING TO REFUND YOUR CREDITS TOO FOR WHATEVER TECHNICALS ERRORS XYZ
THEY TRICK THEIR USERS BY MENTIONNING ALL UNSUPPORTED MODELS IN LIST

WHEN YOU USE THOSE SERVICES YOUR CREDIT WILL DEDUCT AND IT SHOW SUCCESS IN TOOL BUT FAIL FOR REAL
WHEN YOU CONTACT THEM THEY WILL TELL YOU

YOU USE THE SERVICE FOR WRONG MODEL THAT IS NOT SUPPORTED YET ONLY FEW MODELS SUPPORT THAT FEATURE
WHEN SAME BYPASS IS FREE IN UNLOCKTOOL WITHOUT ANY CREDITS
MY CUSTOMER'S IPHONE 6 AFTER FEW DAYS OF BYPASS GOT
TOTALLY DEAD AFTER BYPASSED
I HAD TO PAY CUSTOMER 6K INSTEAD FOR 800 RS BYPASS FOR THAT HARD BRICKED IPHONE 6 AND HE TOOK IT BACK.
IPHONE 5C RELOCKED AFTER BYPASSED
CREDIT GOT DEDUCTED
WITH
iBYPASSER MY TIME AND MONEY BOTH GOT WASTED I PROVIDED EVERYTHING THEY ASKED ME BUT STILL NO SIGN OF HELP FROM THEIR SIDE
SO I WANT TO AWARE ALL OF YOU MY FRIENDS IN MARTVIEW FORUM
PLEASE DO NOT USE iBypasser Tool INSTEAD USE iREMOVAL TOOL MINE SAME IPHONE 5C WAS SUCCESSFULLY

BYPASSED WITH SIGNAL IN A ONECLICK AFTER JAILBREAK AND CUSTOMER IS STILL USING IT WITHOUT ANY ISSUE.

nabil213

Sep 5, 2019
can somebody explain how is his phone got dead after bypass
its seem to me that his phone have faulty hardware but blaming it to software

• Angry
Reactions: LIL MOBI MECHANIC

LIL MOBI MECHANIC

Friend's Martview
Feb 3, 2021
India
can somebody explain how is his phone got dead after bypass
its seem to me that his phone have faulty hardware but blaming it to software

If you want to learn about software & hardware from Computer till Mobile Devices i can teach you my friend.
Im Ready to share you transaction & all the communication details that i had with IBypasserTeam via facebook Here But Can You Refund me? after That
if no then please Don't Waste my time im not a fraud or fool I have only mentioned what i have experianced using that tool and i was only making everyone aware not spreading fake news here.

bill.jpeg

I NEVER POST ANYTHING FAKE IF YOU HAVE NOT EXPERIANCED ANYTHING WHAT I HAVE EXPERIANCED THEN IT DOES NOT MEANS
THAT IM LYING YOU DO NOT KNOW ME SO PLEASE DO NOT JUDGE