iCloud Bypass iPad 2, 3, 4, Air, mini, mini Retina 3G (by Hardware )

GsmToto

Super Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
UK
Sonork ID
Hi everyone

There is already one theme about hardware method of bypass icloud on iPads with Cellular. But 1st post consist outdated info about only 1 model. I receive too much messages. So I create 1 new full theme.

The most updated info is on my site: How to unlock iCloud locked Apple iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air, iPad mini, iPad mini with Retina with 3G
Also it include full schematics for all models and many feedbacks from people.

This method works ONLY on iPads with 3G/4G/LTE and removes cellular from your iPad. Methods for iPad WiFi only and iPad Cellular (which doesn't remove 3G) are very difficult, expensive and need special equipment. So I don't make such researches.

Almost all of them work. They are checked by visitors of my site. Personally, I have not tested it in practice. I've never had devices from Apple. They are very expensive in my country.

At this moment I'm designer. So I can't provide answer to your deep technical questions. We need change BOARD_ID from cellular model to WiFi only. Almost everywhere we need change it to 0000.

Attention! Disconnect the battery before this procedure.

P.S. I welcome donations from your side, because I spent a lot of time and resources. But we all know that no one will

Last edited: