Iphone 6 stuck on recovery mode

Rishu asthana

Oct 7, 2019
Hi
I tried to restore iphone 6 but it is stuck on error 4013 . I tried with 3u tools also there it shows error -2 . I checked with changing the cable , battery , charging jack still same .tried on another laptop also but no use . Please help

gsm-raj

Mar 31, 2017
nepal
The error 4013 clearly shows that yopu have to remove Nand and format via programmer and reprogram the same correct data and fixit on motherboard then restore.That is
hardware issues brother.

Reactions: Rishu asthana

Rishu asthana

Oct 7, 2019
The error 4013 clearly shows that yopu have to remove Nand and format via programmer and reprogram the same correct data and fixit on motherboard then restore.That is
hardware issues brother.
I dont have programmer bro. Does reheating nand will do ??

rusty evans

Sep 9, 2018
maybe with rehot working for few days or hours but after come back as before.. if you not have programmer try just to reball the nand sometime is only breaked some solder joints.

Kulasyi

Sep 5, 2019
Here're solutions for error 4013:

1: Check USB Cable or Port
2: Free up Storage Space
3: Force Restart
4: Reset All Settings
5: Update iTunes
6: Apple Support

For the recovery mode stuck issue, you can try this iPhone system recovery to free exit it with just one quick click. It also helps fix possible software problems losslessly!

Emily2

Oct 9, 2020
the United States
Hello, Rishu, error 4013 is among various iPhone errors. If you fail to fix through 3u tool, then you could try other common methods such as force restarting your iPhone, restoring your iPhone via iTunes (data loss), asking Apple center.....
Before conclusion, I would like to sincerely recommend you another professional ios system repair software. No matter your iPhone stuck in recovery mode, or any other iOS issues including error 4013, you could easily resolve them without data loss.

KaleyCuoco

Aug 3, 2018
New York
Sonork ID
I suspect this is a hardware problem, but you can still try RecoveryTool Fix Recovery before sending it to the Apple store for repair, which can fix non-hardware failures well.

hanass

May 14, 2021
NewYork
Try the TunesKit iOS System Recovery software, I have used it to fix iPhone error 4013 successfully.
Or you can try to use iTunes to restore the iPhone, or force restart your iPhone, force restart always helps, but it'll remove the data.