TURN OFF FMI IOS 14.4 FIX ERROR -20 SIM Solution

klodi

Sep 26, 2017
albania
Greetings,
I have an iPhone 6s Plus which is disabled (ios 14.3) and i cannot make a successful jailbreak. Error -20 happens on terminal and checkra1n also.
Any solution please??

Have a good day.

Repairslab

Friend's Martview
Aug 5, 2019
VASAI Mumbai Maharastra india
Greetings,
I have an iPhone 6s Plus which is disabled (ios 14.3) and i cannot make a successful jailbreak. Error -20 happens on terminal and checkra1n also.
Any solution please??

Have a good day.
U CAN TRY

checkra1n​

12.2 BETA VERSION
NEW BETA VERSION WORK ON IOS 14.4 AND LOWER
NEW BETA VERSION 0.12.2

This release is a beta preview and as such should not be installed on a primary devices

What’s new​

Highlighted changes​

• Enables USB on AppleTV 4k during normal system operation

Bug fixes​

• Fixes A10 and A10X devices crashing when trying to jailbreak on iOS 14.3 or higher
  • Fixes an issue where some LaunchDaemons were loaded on platforms where they should not have been

Notes​

• A11 devices on iOS 14.0 and above require removing the passcode and enabling “Skip A11 BPR check” in the options. This is not recommended, but it’s there.

Known issues​

• checkra1n does not currently work on Apple Silicon Macs
  • A7 devices will currently not work with the Linux version
  • The exploit may not work as reliably on some devices, such as the Raspberry Pi Zero and Raspberry Pi 3
  • Linux GUI build when using CLI mode doesn’t support auto assertion of DFU mode on advanced Apple TV 4k breakout boards
  • bridgeOS:
    • If you disconnect the cable, then as soon as macOS boots it’ll take over the USB connection and disallow communication with the T2
  • Some users have reported checkra1n crashing when Chinese is set as the only system language. It is unknown whether any other language is affected.
  • BETA V0.12.2 FOR IOS 14.3 AND LATER