Lg LS665 pleace help unbrick qdloader9008 whith emmc dongle

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Donate money to this user
error, what can I do?(((
Well you will have to find the right loader for that model of mobile, because the post is in the emmc dongle section and you are trying with a free software, it doesn't make sense, I say

zejok

Jun 12, 2020
Молдова
Well you will have to find the right loader for that model of mobile, because the post is in the emmc dongle section and you are trying with a free software, it doesn't make sense, I say
it can be done by yourself?or there is some program, I have a firmware of bin format,but I do not know how to make this mbn

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

it can be done by yourself?or there is some program, I have a firmware of bin format,but I do not know how to make this mbn
Good again, I have found not if it will be worth a firmware read in binary of that same model I have turned it into xml, also I leave you two loaders for that model.
Link: LG LS665

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

thank you very much I'll try it))
Well, if you have the emmc dongle, which posting in this section is supposed to, you don't need to convert that .bin file into xml nor the loaders, if the backup is well done, the emmc dongle flashes that backup.bin file too.

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

well, I tried using emmc dongle 1.0.3, like everything is stitched, writes everywhere done, reboot, nothing really
Hello, please update the emmc dongle because that version is very old, enter emmc dongle shell and download the latest update and then try the operation.

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

here, like a new version,but an error((
Good lord, are you kidding me or do you want to stay with me, that post edit it and delete that screenshot or I delete the whole post for spam, you are not using at any time emmc dongle, the software that appears in that screenshot does not belong to emmc dongle, what's your point?