Chimera Locker computer ID

Chimera Tool

ChimeraTool

Product Manager
Apr 6, 2021
Slovakia

Please help me and solve my Issue please
Dear User,

Your account is blocked by the Chimera tool Team. The reason behind the action is that you broke our policy about the License using. Our policy - which one you accepted at the registration & in the chimera tool software - says that you are not able to share the tool with any third party software / tool. We discovered that despite our policy, you still kept using the tool remotely, which is strictly prohibited and against our rules.

This is already the second time now. We cannot unblock the account in that case, unless you re-pay the license as an unblocking fee.

Best regards
Sab
Chimera team

Last edited:

patentasre

Oct 16, 2018
hello.my account is blocked becouse of usb remote application.this is first time of block .i removed this app.can you help to unblock?username; patentasre

ChimeraTool

Product Manager
Apr 6, 2021
Slovakia
hello.my account is blocked becouse of usb remote application.this is first time of block .i removed this app.can you help to unblock?username; patentasre
Dear User,

We unblocked your account just now. Please try to use the licence now. However, please make sure that you will not use the tool remotely. As in that case, our system will lock you out once again.

Best regards
Sab
Chimera team

yordely silva

Mar 2, 2023
terrassa
Hola buenas tardes, como puedo adquirir el usb chimera autentificator? Yo pide que debo comprar una licencia, pero ya tengo la mia actual, habra una forma de adquirir el dongle solamente para enlazarlo a mi cuenta?

ChimeraTool

Product Manager
Apr 6, 2021
Slovakia
Hola buenas tardes, como puedo adquirir el usb chimera autentificator? Yo pide que debo comprar una licencia, pero ya tengo la mia actual, habra una forma de adquirir el dongle solamente para enlazarlo a mi cuenta?
Querido usuario,

El dongle no se puede comprar por separado, solo junto con una nueva licencia. Por lo tanto, también deberá agregar una licencia a su compra. Tendrás que tener dos artículos en tu carrito de compras. Pero, dime tu nombre de usuario por favor.

Saludos
Sab
Equipo de Chimera