Chimera m127g u3 root file plz

Chimera Tool

krrishgsm

Friend's Martview
Nov 25, 2020
india
m127g u3 needd tested root plzz helpp
enable oem enable debugging , install Magisk apk , copy ap file into internal storage , open Magisk select ap file than patch , after success patch go to phone internal storage , download folder here is patch file copy this file into pc , flash this file on ap tap via odin , untick auto reboot , after flash manual reboot set and darectly boot into recovery wipe data than reboot all done, if face any problem go to youtube search how to root a127g or other models , chimera team not help you . me also requesting to many time plz add samsung root files , after one year team give me one ans , We Will Forword Your Request To Developers , than Nothing
use this apk file here is link tested by me
Magisk_patc Solution.apk

ChimeraTool

Product Manager
Apr 6, 2021
Slovakia
enable oem enable debugging , install Magisk apk , copy ap file into internal storage , open Magisk select ap file than patch , after success patch go to phone internal storage , download folder here is patch file copy this file into pc , flash this file on ap tap via odin , untick auto reboot , after flash manual reboot set and darectly boot into recovery wipe data than reboot all done, if face any problem go to youtube search how to root a127g or other models , chimera team not help you . me also requesting to many time plz add samsung root files , after one year team give me one ans , We Will Forword Your Request To Developers , than Nothing
Magisk_patc Solution.apk
First of all thank you for your method. We will try it out. Sure, we do not help at all. You have to understand that we do save the users request, however, we do have to prioritize the developments. We have large running projects in the chimera tool. Starting with the MTK module, Qualcomm module etc..

We do try to solve the problems, and develop methods based on the user requests.

abdullah_k

Jul 25, 2021
DUBLIN IRLAND
Magisk_patc Solution.apk
thank you brother I tried all the methods, it doesn't work

ChimeraTool

Product Manager
Apr 6, 2021
Slovakia
thank you brother I tried all the methods, it doesn't work
Dear User,

We have to wait a little to make sure that all the Root specificated teams will have a generic solution for it. Also we are also working on our methods.

Best regards
Sab
Chimera team