Martview-Forum Super Moderator Martview_Forum's Mother Has Been Passed Away Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zain UL Abideen

Aug 27, 2019
Earth
Dear Martview_Forum.

I am truly sorry for your loss.

You have to be strong. I know it’s too difficult. Your moments are around your mind all the time, but listen, you have to keep them, for her. To be alive in your heart forever.

May Allah give her highest rank in Jannah Aameen and we will never forget your mother in our precious prayers.

perata

Friend's Martview
Dec 21, 2016
morocco
The mother is a holy candle that lights the night of life with humility, tenderness and interest. Whenever I bow to kiss your hands and pour tears of my weakness over your chest and beg for looks of satisfaction from your eyes, only then do I feel the fullness of my manhood
My brother Martview_Forum, I offer you my maternal aunt's condolences for the loss of your mother. It is not insignificant to lose who was the reason for your coming to this world. The most difficult thing in this life is to lose your dear mother. People’s love for people varies, but everyone unites in choosing the first love and the first person in this life and He is the mother. I know your feelings and your deep sadness. We have nothing but your sympathy and supplication for your mother at all times and in our prayers
How painful it is to leave a mother Something difficult to bear or to believe that you feel at the time that the ground split and swallowed everything
It is difficult to separate the mother, especially if she is the source of your secrets and all of your life, may God have mercy on her
What happened to you has afflicted me with sadness, so do not despair, and God hears your supplications, may God be your reward, best your condolences, and forgive your dead
Staying to God, glory be to Him, may God Almighty reward you and may God bestow your consolation in the death of your mother, may God have mercy on her and make her live in paradise. We belong to God and to Him we shall return.

Status
Not open for further replies.