Help MediaPad T3 (KOB-W09) Boot loop, 9008 mode says unexpected response from phone

tek3195

Jan 8, 2020
When I try to flash board software it says unexpected response from phone. I can put it in fastboot and flash update.app but still bootloops after. Have tried different update.apps with localization files. Also board software in update.app format. Can't flash .skf file from Boot-loader v2.0 because of errors. Bootloader is locked and oem device-info shows critical unlocked=TRUE from previous unlocking with board software. There are no errors reported when flashing in fastboot mode but will not boot afterward. Can not get Rescue Mode to come up as an option either, it stays grayed out when trying to connect in fastboot. Any solution as to unexpected response from phone ? I am achieving 9008 mode via test point and fastboot via vol- while connecting usb, power and vol- boootloops and doesn't go to fastboot. What can I do with it to correct bootloop ? Also trying board software changed bootloader code so I can't unlock it or get new code as it sits. Need assistance please ?