Miracle EMMC Plus tool Not detected phone.

ramalinges

Sep 28, 2019
After the purchase of this Miracle EMMC Plus Tool, I was perfectly connected jumper wires to isp test points. After that, I clicked on the scan port. Software is shown invalid variant type conversion is coming. Please, anybody, tell me the solution to this problem? I make a jumper wires not long. All are the same size and those are short. Thank you.

ramalinges

Sep 28, 2019
Real me 2 handset is came in security lock problem.I was recently purchased Miracle EMMC Pro Tool.Today I was tried first time.I was successfully soldered all isp pinouts, which are shown in test points image.After that I was opened the software and click on scan port. Software is shown invalid varient type conversion. So I was recheck all isp pinout soldering.All is correct.So I was tried one more time from the begining.Same invalid message is came.So i was disconnect all test points and assemble the phone.Now Phone is not power on.I was disassemble phone and check the battery voltage.Battery shows 4.2 volts.So battery is fully charged.Now I was check the board continuety.Board is also no short.Its fine.Where is the problem occurs?Why the phone is not power on?Please sir.Tell me the solution.