Need help identifying correct carrier

ree360

Jan 18, 2019
hello experts i made a gsx network report and
i recieved this:
Part Description: iPhone 6 Plus Initial Activation Policy ID: 2320 Serial Number: F9CS34MZxxxx Initial Activation Policy: US GSM & Verizon iPhone 6/6 Plus Service Policy IMEI: 355392071xxxxxx Last Applied Activation policy ID: 2320 IMEI 2: Last Applied Activation Policy: US GSM & Verizon iPhone 6/6 Plus Service Policy MEID: Next Activation Policy ID: 2320 CSN/CSN2/EID: Next Activation Policy: US GSM & Verizon iPhone 6/6 Plus Service Policy Bluetooth MAC Address: First Activation Date: 12/28/16 Software Version: 11.0 Last Restore Date: 09/24/17 Software Build: 15A372 Unlock Date: Carrier: TracFone Wireless Unlocked: false ICCID: Unbricked: Carrier 2: ICCID 2:

so my question i my phone locked to this carrier US GSM & Verizon?
thank you

@JANU

Jul 28, 2019
Send Yourself a Message
If you already own the phone, one way to discover which carrier it uses is to text a message to your email address. The cellular carrier routes the message to your inbox, and you can view the message to find out which carrier it was. If you're lucky, it will show up in the "from" address in your message.

In some cases, your email might include a "sig" at the bottom with the carrier's distinctive logo. If you don't see that, you can check the headers on your email to see which servers handled it. In Gmail, for example, you'd click the three-dot More menu at the top right corner of the message and choose See original. In the desktop version of Outlook, you select File and then Properties and click the Internet headers field at the bottom of the window.