Help Not opening

Mbaziira

Blocked
Jan 30, 2020
Helo guys when i try to open my latest miracle thunder 3.05 it opens and closes
I have all drivers installed even the miracle shell is opening and closing help me out

Sent From D5503 Using Martview Forum App

perata

Friend's Martview
Dec 21, 2016
morocco
hi
Reinstall the program
Disable the protection programs and try
Upload a picture of the error

Mbaziira

Blocked
Jan 30, 2020
Thanx but i have even reinstalled the program even tried lower versions of miracle thunder v3.00 still it opens the photo below is what comes and after it closes miracle box does not launch even no error does it give DSC_0085.jpeg

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Donate money to this user
Thanx but i have even reinstalled the program even tried lower versions of miracle thunder v3.00 still it opens the photo below is what comes and after it closes miracle box does not launch even no error does it give View attachment 11955

Good, as Mr. Perata has told you, undo the software, delete the installation folder, re-install the software version 3.05 and screenshot but well check, not the one you have put in this post, disable the antivirus or put that the software you are installing is reliable, we are going to do a proper post, that there is enough information and this will help you better, regards

Mbaziira

Blocked
Jan 30, 2020
Good, as Mr. Perata has told you, undo the software, delete the installation folder, re-install the software version 3.05 and screenshot but well check, not the one you have put in this post, disable the antivirus or put that the software you are installing is reliable, we are going to do a proper post, that there is enough information and this will help you better, regards
Thnx bruh but i have done almost everything anti-virus is disabled even before i installed the first v3.05 i delected the installation folder even the miracle shell is not opening it does the same thing is there a possibility that my miracle box activation expired because even the box is decteted well in device manger

perata

Friend's Martview
Dec 21, 2016
morocco
Thnx bruh but i have done almost everything anti-virus is disabled even before i installed the first v3.05 i delected the installation folder even the miracle shell is not opening it does the same thing is there a possibility that my miracle box activation expired because even the box is decteted well in device manger

If the box has expired, a message will appear telling you
Check box definitions
On which Windows do you work?
Do you have a box or dongle?

Mbaziira

Blocked
Jan 30, 2020
If the box has expired, a message will appear telling you
Check box definitions
On which Windows do you work?
Do you have a box or dongle?
Yap i have a box i first installed it on Windows 8 and changed to Windows 7 still the same problem

TATAISONA

Friend's Martview
Jul 5, 2019
India
Scan your system with antivirus. Check your system date.
If you use some exe Editor, Miracle Crack Software, Felexihub, Usb Debuger, Sniffer, USB redirection, USB Share, USB Unpacker.
Uninstall all unwanted app instant to work with miracle.
Uninstal Miracle Box Software from controle pannel.
Then delete Miracle folder from c drive and install latest version Miracle Box full exe.

Or wait for new update.
If not solve. Then format PC load Windows 10 then install latest version Miracle Box full exe.

Mbaziira

Blocked
Jan 30, 2020
Scan your system with antivirus. Check your system date.
If you use some exe Editor, Miracle Crack Software, Felexihub, Usb Debuger, Sniffer, USB redirection, USB Share, USB Unpacker.
Uninstall all unwanted app instant to work with miracle.
Uninstal Miracle Box Software from controle pannel.
Then delete Miracle folder from c drive and install latest version Miracle Box full exe.

Or wait for new update.
If not solve. Then format PC load Windows 10 then install latest version Miracle Box full exe.
Bro explain this in a more simple way

TATAISONA

Friend's Martview
Jul 5, 2019
India
Wait for new update 3.06 then update MIRACLE BOX full setup.
If not solve. Then format PC load Windows 10 ( I recommended x64) then install last version MIRACLE BOX full setup.
Your problem will be solved.

Reactions: Mbaziira