Help Please, Need board firmware to unbrick Nova 5 pro SEA-AL10

MarcRic

Feb 11, 2020
Hi, please i need board firmware file to repair Huawei Nova 5 pro SEA-AL10 9.1.1.185(C00)

perata

Friend's Martview
Dec 21, 2016
morocco
hi
It is not necessary to flash the board
Download and pass an update with the same version or above
Does the phone enter the recovery mode

MarcRic

Feb 11, 2020
Connect the phone to the internet, go to erecovery and download the update
I have already try this many time .Allways same message "Failed to get installation package information"

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2020-03-16 at 16.42.26.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-03-16 at 16.42.26.jpeg
    50.7 KB · Views: 15

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Donate money to this user
okay, what is the solution ?

Good, put the huawei in fastboot mode to know exactly what firmware the huawei has installed, download the firmware and either by sd card, otg in upgrade mode and it will re-revive the huawei, if it fails due to the above, dc phoenix or any other software and flash, update.app, preloader and customization.

Reactions: MarcRic

MarcRic

Feb 11, 2020
Good, put the huawei in fastboot mode to know exactly what firmware the huawei has installed, download the firmware and either by sd card, otg in upgrade mode and it will re-revive the huawei, if it fails due to the above, dc phoenix or any other software and flash, update.app, preloader and customization.
okay, please have you the link to this firmware SEA-AL10 9.1.1.185(C00E186R2P1) ?

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

you will have to search the internet or find the means or the way to download the firmware you need

the problem is that I get you the firmware, the other users will also want it and it seems that it is not fair to one if and to others not, the firmware is on the paid websites, so you already know what you have to do.

MarcRic

Feb 11, 2020
you will have to search the internet or find the means or the way to download the firmware you need
the problem is that I get you the firmware, the other users will also want it and it seems that it is not fair to one if and to others not, the firmware is on the paid websites, so you already know what you have to do.
okay , i understand .

perata

Friend's Martview
Dec 21, 2016
morocco
Download this Here but I don’t know whether it is protected with a code or not
Upgrade the phone to version 10
Then download this flash to Bro Franky Here, by deleting Google's account on MRT method
password for Bro Fraky flash in the attachments
I had a 10 flash drive with the c00 directive if it was found on the hard drive. Upload it to you

Attachments

• Password EMUI 10 RESET FRP DOWNGRADE FIRMWARE MRT METHOD.txt
    30 bytes · Views: 21

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Download this Here but I don’t know whether it is protected with a code or not
Upgrade the phone to version 10
Then download this flash to Bro Franky Here, by deleting Google's account on MRT method
password for Bro Fraky flash in the attachments
I had a 10 flash drive with the c00 directive if it was found on the hard drive. Upload it to you

Good, that your huawei is in 9.1.1, no firmware that you have posted is worth