New Redmi 8 (olive) FRP+Mi Account Remove File

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Donate money to this user
After flash this file no relock???

Enviado desde mi YAL mediante Tapatalk

Good, it will have a relock, so that it did not have a relock, it would have to be done by the TWRP method by unlocking the bootloader or modifying all the partitions that affect micloud xiaomi, not only is persist.img nothing more, no, there are a few more partitions.

josephr

Jul 27, 2019
I understand.... do U have special file for unlock bootloader?

josephr

Jul 27, 2019
Good, it will have a relock, so that it did not have a relock, it would have to be done by the TWRP method by unlocking the bootloader or modifying all the partitions that affect micloud xiaomi, not only is persist.img nothing more, no, there are a few more partitions.
Chimera not support this model [emoji17][emoji17][emoji17][emoji17]

josephr

Jul 27, 2019
I

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Good for a moment you have thought even if you do not put the same model if the processors match it will work, let's see, think a little, do not take it badly the answer, but you think that the world of programming or development is easy and it is not Nothing easy, you have to have patience and things that you do not have patience, you are looking for the magic software or the magic loader to not pay and earn a lot of money and so things do not work, you are very wrong

Reactions: waish

josephr

Jul 27, 2019
I understanding u bro [emoji2] I will try wit umt

Enviado desde mi Redmi K20 Pro mediante Tapatalk

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

With umt no, I have told you or I am telling you to try with chimera tool, for example pocophone f1 has the sdm 845 processor, all xiaomi with sdm 845 processor can be done, it is an example for you to understand and for the one who reads this post or response

Reactions: josephr

josephr

Jul 27, 2019
I try all and fails [emoji20][emoji20][emoji20][emoji20]

imphal mobile

Friend's Martview
Nov 11, 2019
I try all and fails [emoji20][emoji20][emoji20][emoji20]

i have done sucessfully remove mi account Redmi k20 pro.... with MIRACLE XIAOMI TOOL

Sent From MI MAX Using Martview Forum App